Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

The Most Efficient Way to Publish an eBook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
authorpilot

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-08-31

The Most Efficient Way to Publish an eBook Empty
PostSubject: The Most Efficient Way to Publish an eBook   The Most Efficient Way to Publish an eBook EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:27 pm

In 2009, I published the 2nd edition of my aviation autobiography, "Squawk 7700". I received an endorsement from Jeff Skiles, US Airways Flight 1549 First Officer, just weeks after the successful ditching on the Hudson River. Jeff thought my revealing "inside look" at the aviation industry from a regional airline pilot's perspective was a "must read". Shortly after publishing the eBook it rocketed into the top 5 aviation bestsellers, and remained there for close to 5 years.

During that time, I toured the Midwest signing copies of my book, meeting fans, and fellow aviation authors. Many aviation authors were curious about how I was able to publish the eBook. I started an eBook consulting business. Fast forward to today and I have now successfully converted dozens of books into eBook format for other authors using an efficient, and proven system. I decided it was time to share those secrets with the rest of you in my latest eBook and audiobook "The Most Efficient Way to Publish an eBook".

I believe you will find my latest book a valuable resource, a quick read, and one you can recommend to others looking to publish their first eBook. Many secrets that the major retailers don't want you to know about the publishing process are revealed in this title.

Please leave a review on Amazon or other retailers for "The Most Efficient Way to Publish an eBook". I believe you will especially enjoy the audiobook - it is produced by Bruce T. Harvey, and is approximately 1 hour long, but packed with great information.

Thank you for taking time to check out my new book.

The Most Efficient Way to Publish an eBook CoverMedium
Back to top Go down

The Most Efficient Way to Publish an eBook
Page 1 of 1