Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Mindscapes Update - Production Work Completed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Mindscapes Update - Production Work Completed Empty
PostSubject: Mindscapes Update - Production Work Completed   Mindscapes Update - Production Work Completed EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:07 am

I've just approved the final audiobook version of my Mindscapes short story collection which will go live within two weeks at Audible, iTunes and Amazon. Dale Wilcox has produced the audiobook and narrated the ten short stories in the collection and I am very pleased with the result. I'll post links to the audiobook when they become available, as well as the book's audio sample here. I do not know and cannot control pricing which will be set by Audible/Amazon, but I'll get my copy by signing up for a free month's trial membership to Audible when the book becomes available. Meantime, more information about the eBook and paperback versions of the book is available by clicking HERE.

As always, I am grateful for your interest, encouragement and support.

Victor

Coming Soon . . .
Mindscapes Update - Production Work Completed Pvbhklhacsim1rm31389206087320_160x160?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIX7HS5GMZTZONLZQ&Expires=1405731310&Signature=h34CZa5tcH5WRACUozHEzf7LCMM%3D
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Mindscapes Update - Production Work Completed   Mindscapes Update - Production Work Completed EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:08 am

Wow! What an accomplishment!  I wish you well with sales.  I look forward to the sample.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Mindscapes Update - Production Work Completed   Mindscapes Update - Production Work Completed EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:39 am

Thanks, DK.

When time allows, I'll tackle my intellectual property book in a condensed audiobook format (e.g., minus all the forms, graphics and statutory materials that are very useful resources in print but would be tedious in the extreme in an audiobook), as well as my little book of poetry. i want to narrate those two personally. The former should find a ready market as the book is actually used as a supplemental textbook by some, and the latter should be greeted by the sound of crickets but will be a work of love. All I need is time--something that is in very, very short supply for me these days for reasons I'll eventually write about in prose and poetry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Mindscapes Update - Production Work Completed   Mindscapes Update - Production Work Completed EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:13 pm

I hear secrets.  Time is a precious commodity.  My energy level is low due to family issues.  Amazing how distractions can pull the life right out of you and the same available time has less time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mindscapes Update - Production Work Completed   Mindscapes Update - Production Work Completed Empty

Back to top Go down

Mindscapes Update - Production Work Completed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Authors and Books :: Audio Books-
Jump to: