Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

How the metaphor fits with the Biblical story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

How the metaphor fits with the Biblical story Empty
PostSubject: How the metaphor fits with the Biblical story   How the metaphor fits with the Biblical story EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:30 pm

Listen to Noah's tale of creation as you watch the film depiction and you can see how the metaphors describe the science:

Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: How the metaphor fits with the Biblical story   How the metaphor fits with the Biblical story EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm

creative clip
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: How the metaphor fits with the Biblical story   How the metaphor fits with the Biblical story EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:02 am

alj wrote:
Listen to Noah's tale of creation as you watch the film depiction and you can see how the metaphors describe the science:

That is funny. The evolutionist can’t prove their THEORY, so now they’re trying to fit it into the Bible. LMAO.
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: How the metaphor fits with the Biblical story   How the metaphor fits with the Biblical story EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:38 am

Psalm 90:  4 For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night. 

2 Peter 3:  8 With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 

Jesus said:  "I am the vine; you are the branches.He that abideth in me, and I in Him, the same bringeth forth much fruit" (John 15:5).

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me" (John 10:27).

The clip above describes an evolution that was planned and directed by the Creator-God, and expressed through the metaphor of "days,"

Was Jesus literally a vine or a shepherd?
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the metaphor fits with the Biblical story   How the metaphor fits with the Biblical story Empty

Back to top Go down

How the metaphor fits with the Biblical story
Page 1 of 1