Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

eteaparty - Twitter conversation about books and tea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eteaparty

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-04-17

eteaparty - Twitter conversation about books and tea Empty
PostSubject: eteaparty - Twitter conversation about books and tea   eteaparty - Twitter conversation about books and tea EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:12 am

Hello, I thought this may be of interest to you.

On the 24th of April, between 7-9pm (GMT) there will be an event on Twitter called eteaparty. It's essentially an online teaparty, or, a big live conversation with preset topics all around the theme of books and tea and using the hashtag #eteaparty.

I'm hoping to get lots of people who enjoy chatting about books to join in, and the aim is the make likeminded, bookish friends and contacts. I have some writers taking part, and now I'm spreading the word to readers too. It's a good way to talk about your own writing to an interested audience. Hopefully I'll see some of you there! If you'd like more info, have a look at the eteaparty twitter account.
Back to top Go down

eteaparty - Twitter conversation about books and tea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Marketing :: Events-
Jump to: