Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Secrets men don’t want you to know.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aretha.thomas.144

aretha.thomas.144

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Secrets men don’t want you to know. Empty
PostSubject: Secrets men don’t want you to know.   Secrets men don’t want you to know. EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:20 am

"Maintaining You While Loving Him"
Ever wondered why your dating life didn’t seem to go anywhere? Do you always find yourself wondering why this keeps happening to you? Well guest what, you're not alone. I have written a self-help book that address these issues.
If my life changing strategies are implemented correctly in your own lives, you’re dating or married life will undoubtedly change for the better enabling you to maintain yourself while loving him. I have list a few links, if you want to get a preview of the chapters and a page or two from one of them. Book is available on Amazon
Back to top Go down
http://arethathomas.webs.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Secrets men don’t want you to know. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets men don’t want you to know.   Secrets men don’t want you to know. EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:34 am

It takes a few days for links to show on the forum. No links are visible. Congratulations on your published book.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

Secrets men don’t want you to know.
Page 1 of 1