Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

The Messiah will return OR Will the Messiah return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlie Moore
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Charlie Moore

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-08-06

The Messiah will return OR Will the Messiah return Empty
PostSubject: The Messiah will return OR Will the Messiah return   The Messiah will return OR Will the Messiah return EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Most of the Christian world believe Christ appeared during the meridian of time and that there will be reappearance. Do you believe this will happen? When? What will your specific reaction be?
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: The Messiah will return OR Will the Messiah return   The Messiah will return OR Will the Messiah return EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:35 pm

I believe that the spirit of Christ already lives within those who believe and therefore has already "returned" to them. I do not believe that Christ will appear in a biological body; perhaps someone will create a holograph.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Charlie Moore
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Charlie Moore

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Messiah will return OR Will the Messiah return   The Messiah will return OR Will the Messiah return EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:17 am

An interesting response, Diane. Even though I didn't mention Christ you made the Christ/Messiah connection. I also believe there is a portion of Christ in our soul and in our spirit and we develop that based on the life we live (the decisions we make), but I differ in that I believe the Messiah (Christ) will return in a body of flesh and bones just as He appeared before. The difference this time is He returns in glory which simply means all will know of his divine nature and that He is God of the earth. His return in glory does not mean, however, we will somehow be mesmerized and automatic become drones who follow the Lord without question. Agency will always be available to us and the choice to follow Christ or not will be ours.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The Messiah will return OR Will the Messiah return   The Messiah will return OR Will the Messiah return EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:43 pm

He said when he returns, "ALL EYES WOULD SEE HIM."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Messiah will return OR Will the Messiah return   The Messiah will return OR Will the Messiah return Empty

Back to top Go down

The Messiah will return OR Will the Messiah return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Society :: Religion and Spirituality-
Jump to: