Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SittieCates

SittieCates

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-01-01

Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! Empty
PostSubject: Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all!   Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Hello,

I'm a member of the Published Authors group on Facebook. I'm so thrilled to know that the group also have this forum site. I just registered. I'm so pleased to be here! Wishing you all a blissful and prosperous 2014!

SittieCates
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all!   Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Double welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12624
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all!   Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:26 am

Hi Cates,

Welcome to the forum!

Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! 81KU-cLOw3L._SX110_ Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! 41C9GeFDNWL._SX110_ Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! 41%2BmGkZJdOL._SX110_ Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! 51eDGllZXhL._SX115_ Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! 41y7VHKoszL._SX115_ Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! 51Zs4N4T4eL._SX115_
Amazon Author Central: Shelagh Watkins
I shall never be old. It doesn't suit me -- ©️Shelagh Watkins
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all!   Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:36 am

Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! 591890 Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! 591890Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! 591890WELCOME!  Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! 591890Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! 591890Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! 591890
Back to top Go down
SittieCates

SittieCates

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all!   Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:08 am

Hello, D.K. Christi, Shelagh and Don Stephens! Thank you for the warm welcome.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all!   Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello to everyone! A blissful New Year to all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Welcome-
Jump to: