Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

The Protector

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10714
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Protector Empty
PostSubject: The Protector   The Protector EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:18 am

The Protector by D.J. Stephens

Another great novel by D.J. Stephens.  

Breathless Suspense summarizes my take on this book.  The story is about the employment of a Protector for the CEO of a large corporation that received a written death threat.  The Protector is planning to leave the Chicago Police force out of frustration, when he is offered the job.  As the story unfolds, it becomes clear that protecting a very active executive is a very difficult job, especially when others employed by this firm are being murdered.  The Protector tries to find the motive for these murders adding more intrigue to the story.  The reader must be warned that there is graphic violence involved.  There is also the element of romance that adds spice to the story. It is a book hard to put down.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

The Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Protector   The Protector EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:05 am

Thanks for the "graphic" warning. I miss many good stories because I don't like to read things that put images in my mind that are uncomfortable for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

The Protector
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Writing and Publishing :: Reviews-
Jump to: