Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

The Lubyanka Strategy by Bob Bonelli Just Released

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbonelli

bobbonelli

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-09-04

The Lubyanka Strategy by Bob Bonelli Just Released Empty
PostSubject: The Lubyanka Strategy by Bob Bonelli Just Released   The Lubyanka Strategy by Bob Bonelli Just Released EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:07 am

The Lubyanka Strategy by Bob Bonelli

Bob Bonelli writes to touch all of your emotions and challenge your intellect. His new novel, The Lubyanka Strategy, is a fine example of his talent. It is a thrilling page turner that combines the best of exciting story telling with strong literary style. Bonelli brilliantly weaves together international intrigue, suspense, human emotion, faith and honor, into a timely and entertaining work of literature written to appeal to a wide range of demographics.

Califon, New Jersey - September 3, 2013 - Bob Bonelli's new novel The Lubyanka Strategy is a fine example of his creative mind and literary writing talent. Two veteran agents, one CIA and the other FSB, are attacked in a Moscow suburb. Heavy chatter over the Internet points to imminent terrorist activity targeting both Washington, D.C. and Moscow. The spy agencies of both the United States and the Russian Federation unite in an attempt to save innocent lives in a heart-pounding race against time. Is the attack on the agents connected to the chatter? Is there more to the chatter than impending death and destruction? Independent contractor Michael Clark is asked by the CIA to find the answers, as he continues his personal struggle with all that he lost so many years ago. The story unfolds in modern day Moscow and reveals to you the warm human side of the Russian people. But the sinister plan behind the terror will shock you.

The Lubyanka Strategy is the first of a series of action thriller novels in which the main character, Michael Clark, is an older heroic figure who faces international intrigue while dealing with his own personal struggle with loss, love, faith and the drive to be part of something greater than himself. This novel will not leave your hands from the time you pick it up until you finish reading it in its entirety.

It may be purchased on Amazon Books

Bob Bonelli is an accomplished business executive, innovative entrepreneur and writer.

Raised in the inner city of Brooklyn, New York, Bob earned a degree in Electrical Engineering and served our nation working for a defense contractor on a classified submarine based missile system. He went on to thirty successful years in the financial industry before returning to his engineering roots and co-founding Adsorbed Natural Gas Products, Inc. in 2011. Bob has been a guest on Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, Bloomberg Television and on many Talk Radio programs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bobbonelli.com
slb
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
slb

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Lubyanka Strategy by Bob Bonelli Just Released   The Lubyanka Strategy by Bob Bonelli Just Released EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Sounds like a good thriller.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stephenbrayton.com
bobbonelli

bobbonelli

PostSubject: Re: The Lubyanka Strategy by Bob Bonelli Just Released   The Lubyanka Strategy by Bob Bonelli Just Released EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Thank you Stephen,

I hope you will read it; enjoy it; and possibly write a review.

All the best - BB
Back to top Go down
slb
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
slb

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Lubyanka Strategy by Bob Bonelli Just Released   The Lubyanka Strategy by Bob Bonelli Just Released EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:11 pm

If you would like some free promotion, I offer an author interview on my blog. It's called Around the World with... If you'd like more details, send me an email at slb0@outlook.com.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stephenbrayton.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: The Lubyanka Strategy by Bob Bonelli Just Released   The Lubyanka Strategy by Bob Bonelli Just Released EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:34 am

Stephen does a great interview and his reviews are very thorough.  I'd be interested in this book's review.  I seek books without a lot of blood, gore, foul language, raw violence or and raw sex.  That seems to limit the thriller category, though I've found a few :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
bobbonelli

bobbonelli

PostSubject: Re: The Lubyanka Strategy by Bob Bonelli Just Released   The Lubyanka Strategy by Bob Bonelli Just Released EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:25 am

Thank you for your note - I believe that an exciting thrilller can be writtien with strong literary structure and without the gratuitous scenes.  I believe by engaging the reader's imagination an author can do much more than a gratuitous scene.  I do hope you will try The Lubyanka Strategy and see if you agree with me. Bob Bonelli
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lubyanka Strategy by Bob Bonelli Just Released   The Lubyanka Strategy by Bob Bonelli Just Released Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lubyanka Strategy by Bob Bonelli Just Released
Page 1 of 1