Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Amazon Marketplace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Amazon Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Amazon Marketplace   Amazon Marketplace EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:01 am

I am a vendor for my own book at Amazon Marketplace. I just made my first sale and it was fun! I recommend listing your self-published books there. Actually, you can sell any book there from what I can see.

My book was listed at $10.00 plus shipping of $3.99. I chose to ship myself. I will receive $10.00 from Amazon as they take out a $3.00 plus fee. I shipped for $2.98. Thus I will receive $7.00.

These are the Publish America books published in 2006. I paid about $7.00 for each book I still have so at least I break even.

Pricing your book to sell just under the the other sellers and still make a bit of profit after shipping cost is the trick.

Now that I am an established vendor of books, I can list others for sale too. Just thought I would share in case, like me, you overbought from PA or another printer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
HaroldLee
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
HaroldLee

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-05-14

Amazon Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon Marketplace   Amazon Marketplace EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:11 am

Uh cool. I am glad that worked for you.
Back to top Go down

Amazon Marketplace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: