Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Your last Breath By sandra Rains DeBusk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SandraRainsDeBusk

SandraRainsDeBusk

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Your last Breath By sandra Rains DeBusk Empty
PostSubject: Your last Breath By sandra Rains DeBusk   Your last Breath By sandra Rains DeBusk EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:20 pm

cheers My newest realease "Your last Breath" is now available through my publisher at: ISOTUT and at B&N (every where world wide).
Overview
Watching a parent die, watching them take their last breath is the saddest thing for any child to see no matter how old they might be at the time. The urgency to prevent it, the desperation to keep them alive is all so emotionally devastating. It issomething that I will never ever forget. It is forever burnt in to my minds eye., and in to my heart. I feel punished in a way.
I feel that God has punished me for some terrible sin I must have committed at some point in my life, by making me watch my parents take their last breath. Some days I do feel punished, but other days I feel so blessed by God for allowing me tobe right there, right by their side, holding their hand and for me being able to say that last goodbye.
Back to top Go down
http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltruthpublisher.com/SandraRainsD
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Your last Breath By sandra Rains DeBusk   Your last Breath By sandra Rains DeBusk EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:13 am

I hope you are doing well with your book!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
SandraRainsDeBusk

SandraRainsDeBusk

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Your last Breath By sandra Rains DeBusk   Your last Breath By sandra Rains DeBusk EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:15 pm

Thank you so much! But to be honest I do not have a marketer or promotional help so I am not doing real well witht his book as of yet. I wrote this book for my dear and beloved mamma and feel terribly guilty that she gets little recognition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltruthpublisher.com/SandraRainsD
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your last Breath By sandra Rains DeBusk   Your last Breath By sandra Rains DeBusk Empty

Back to top Go down

Your last Breath By sandra Rains DeBusk
Page 1 of 1