Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

D. K. Christi's articles in the Southwest Spotlight news

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

D. K. Christi's articles in the Southwest Spotlight news Empty
PostSubject: D. K. Christi's articles in the Southwest Spotlight news   D. K. Christi's articles in the Southwest Spotlight news EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:47 pm

Southwest Spotlight is out for February. I have six articles for your enjoyment :-)www.swspotlight.com/author/dk_christi
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: D. K. Christi's articles in the Southwest Spotlight news   D. K. Christi's articles in the Southwest Spotlight news EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:56 pm

Nice articles. Looks like there's a great arts community in Naples. I liked that ceramic piece in the photo, even tho I don't know what it is, lol.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: D. K. Christi's articles in the Southwest Spotlight news   D. K. Christi's articles in the Southwest Spotlight news EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Thanks for taking a look. I liked the ceramic pieces by Rosen as well. His studio pieces are quite interesting - some of them lines up giving the impression of a city skyline.

Yes, there are a lot of artists here. The weather is grand and many find the ocean, Everglades and wildlife inspiring.

I interviewed an artist today however who misses the stark wildness of Alaska and Idaho as more inspiring than a lot of the manicured nature in Southwest Florida.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: D. K. Christi's articles in the Southwest Spotlight news   D. K. Christi's articles in the Southwest Spotlight news EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Well done, Diane. Interesting articles. I believe your efforts will be rewarded soon.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: D. K. Christi's articles in the Southwest Spotlight news   D. K. Christi's articles in the Southwest Spotlight news EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:31 am

I am sure no one will forgive me, but I poured coke on my keyboard and the keys are sticking on a regular basis. I need to get a new keyboard. I use my netbook for articles I am submitting for publication, but it hurts my right thumb. Thus, among friends I have been on the coke keyboard and I see I need to go back and edit my posts for sticking keys. I keep thinking they will loosen up, but it seems to be getting worse. Apologies. Thise screen is so much more friendly to read and without the sticking keys, the whole setup is more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D. K. Christi's articles in the Southwest Spotlight news   D. K. Christi's articles in the Southwest Spotlight news Empty

Back to top Go down

D. K. Christi's articles in the Southwest Spotlight news
Page 1 of 1