Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Share | 

the last person to post here wins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Thu May 09, 2013 2:34 am

repost from elsewhere, new, someone confessing his genderchange with the goblin being supportive

Quote :
Hey guys, before you ask if this is in fact me, and I am transgender. All of my emotional and mental issues that have spilled onto the forums are directly stemming from the fact that I'm trans. I slipped into a depression around a few months before I asked for a perma. What a lot of you don't know is that I actually talk to random people on the forums via Cell phone, or email etc. You guys have had a huge roll in me actually being able to come out to everyone. Literally a couple hours ago I finally built the confidence to tell my room mates who I've known for going on two years now that I'm trans. All of them were incredibly supportive.

"...well, I'm just your average everyday sort of goblin I suppose..." replied the goblin knowing he couldn't prove it though, adding "...trouble is that nothing can be proved on this forumland anyway, so instead you'll just have to judge someone else by their posts alone, why, because in truth that is all of them that is really here, for we are just words on your screen, where we become personas by what we write, and where the background is ever this virtual reality here, and what's another name for our virtual reality now, fiction perhaps, ah yes that's right we are all fiction then...", in fact, the goblin would befriend xxxxx but not for what she was in her dailylife but for what she would yet post, for forumland was as boundless as one's imagination was

xxxx
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Thu May 09, 2013 2:37 am

repost from elsewhere, a continuation from above

Quote :
quoted because you put too much effort into your weird posts and i have to give you props

"...nah, what you see on this thread is the end result here, but that means absolutely nothing because one is ever anonymous and where no one will remember even yesterday's posts..." smiled the grateful goblin not wishing the hijack the thread though, adding "...so forget the end result as everyone else will too, instead concentrate upon the inner result, that way your time upon forumland won't seem so wasted when you look back upon it...", just that quote of what you write writes you back seemed to sum things up for the goblin now, adding "...where here for example xxxxx could give her alter-ego full sway in a way she can't in here dailylife, after all I think she has worn the wrong mask long enough, and as long as she now doesn't want to become a goblin too, I'll help her where I can now...", but didn't everyone know that goblins were not to be trusted

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12326
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Thu May 09, 2013 5:09 am

I don't care what anyone does to disfigure/augment/change/adapt sexual organs (adding or removing), as long as the NHS doesn't pay for it.

Amazon Author Central: Shelagh Watkins
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Thu May 09, 2013 6:33 am

Quote :
I don't care what anyone does to disfigure/augment/change/adapt sexual
organs (adding or removing), as long as the NHS doesn't pay for it.

("...he/she was probably american then..." replied the goblin guessing that by the time one actually got one's gender change done on the NHS there wouldn't any reason left to do so)

repost from elsewhere, new, the "please may I troll your forum" thread

at which point the goblin showed up, pushed the other kids aside and then asked "...are you quite sure you want to be a troll now, I mean a troll never has the initiative whereas becoming a livewriter is far more fun for the fact that you have the trolls trolling you instead, in short, years pass and the trolls have nothing to show for their trolling whereas if you kept on rehashing your posts across forumland, um tantamount to trolling in its way, those rehashed posts would get refined into something more you to yourself then...", and with that the goblin attached a youtube stream to show how something slightly bad can be refined into something infinitely worse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyQjhPUgZuU

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Thu May 09, 2013 6:41 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Quote :
"...just the occasional black tie truce where family members would meet up over some death, go through the motions, and split up again..." mentioned the goblin
the trickster noted: "one must kill the extended family, as one desires not to remain forever locked in childhood..."

"...how right you are but a death always pulls us back each time..." replied the goblin who probably wouldn't go to his brother's funeral when it happened, explaining "...no, I refused to be checked for blood type match simply knowing that it lead to the bone marrow transplant and the rest of that very painful experience that I wouldn't and couldn't do for myself even, so I guess I'm not welcome there anymore...", instead, and to add insult to injury perhaps, the goblin had offered to help out with the cost of the funeral, explaining "...so finally my brother's vices have caught up with him where still he smokes and drinks for sure, so why save someone who won't save themselves then, where he was almost at retirement age anyway..."

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 10260
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Thu May 09, 2013 10:24 pm

Fleamailman, you win as the last person to make a post on this thread.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Fri May 10, 2013 1:35 am

Quote :
Fleamailman, you win as the last person to make a post on this thread.

("...nah, I prefer losing to others here..." replied the goblin really enjoying his being here and his livewriting like this, adding "...publishedauthor's is a very mature forum so I try to keep things up to your standard where most writer's forums have been less that welcoming...", and with that the goblin's last post game would continue, much like his last day life continued too)

repost from elsewhere, new

"...just that the present grows dark in a world that barely notices the nature of a beast whose sharp talons seem so far apart as to have no connection whatsoever with one's dailylife or with one another..." mentioned the goblin, explaining "...for indeed cyprus does seem a long way off from washington now, but no, for however one cuts it those zombie banks still have to be unloaded upon the taxpayer in ever increasing numbers resulting in a mixture of unrest and repression as seen but not noted, yet the system can't write its debts off in any other way so it's this very austerity that is put forward as the cure to our ills that actually causes the unrest and repression that the media so begrudgingly reports piecemeal today...", at which point the goblin just recollected "...so perhaps then, that beast, the one that is both there and not there in the bible, is in part this beast of debt borrowed unto itselt..."

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 4321
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:47 pm

Dear Goblin,

I feel a little like Cindy Lou Who, but I wish you the best of any father's day. It is all there is, you know. The wish.

Love,

Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:50 pm

("...thanks betty, I hadn't forgotten here but..., ..." replied the goblin who had been writing much but nothing that this forum would actually appreciate at this point, adding "...a troll's forum too, you know my usual b side of playing swot the bot till I'm spent, anyway here's one of those type posts then...")

repost from elsewhere, new, goblin still on the troll's forum

the goblin returned now faced with the dire choice of either continuing the intelligent conversation with the livewriter or just fraying the soundbite crew over whether Dinky Winky was actually having some secret relationship with Laa-Laa while only pretending to be homosexual by way of his purple colour costume and gay triangle symbol, yes xxxxx's contribution to this hypnosis had been most revealing indeed, while no doubt xxxxx and xxxx and the other trolls were still formulating their own counter argument at this point to which the goblin just remarked "...yes folks, where else other than on our very own troll forum here can anyone get such indepth soundbites by real trivia queens today, so take it away xxxxx what would you like to draw our attention to this time..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tauTA7ABiWI

xxxx
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:52 pm

repost from elsewhere, new

"...a lot of things make me happy on a personal level though merely my own happiness isn't my goal here, instead general awareness is my goal though that sure doesn't make me happy..." ventured the goblin, adding "...for if you look clearly at the decline of things, one notes many unhappy truths, such as the end of empire for example, the loss of civil rights too, not to mention the increasing burden of debt, and all in a background of this destabilizing climate, and lastly and probably the most damming of all is ourdearmedia's complicity and compliance throughout...", merely the goblin fell back upon that same old choice in life of sad wolf or happy sheep wondering which one it should be at his age, adding "...no, I'm not a contented sheep, I know what's up..."

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:58 pm

repost from elsewhere,

Quote :
possible multiple personality disorder ? depersonalization ?
schizophrenia ?

"...well yes, otherwise I'd be all alone here by looks of things..." replied the goblin, adding "...whereas if one writes in third person, the slot here can keep me company while the xxxxxbots are still sitting of the fence then...", at which point the slot was eyeing the goblin's coffee once more, saying "...you know goblin, you really should make allowances for those around you now, as perhaps they don't know about livewriting scene, nor about the livewriters neither, after all, it's not as if you're fighting those writertypes on this forum this time, so no you don't have to be so stubborn in refusing to use correct grammar and punctuation, instead you could write more like they do for them, think about it goblin as your readership would soar...", "...nah slot, when they want to reply they will, for isn't the truth that their posts are as you see them where it's not what I write that matters as I am anonymous amongst them, no it's what they can come up with by way of reply that will actually advance them here, they're missing their chance to come up with something in their own right, for when they repeat nobody reads your posts goblin they're absolutely right, why, because indeed we are all nobodies till one can think up a reply, for the line is for only a somebody replies, where those readers don't exist on forumland, no only those who post actually exist here..."

Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 4321
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Dear Goblin,

I consider you the most clever of goblins. You have a knack of weaving words and adding pictures with texture that slap people in the face with your ideas. I do like that part.

Happy Father's Day to you.

Love,

Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:10 am

"...thanks betty..." replied the gobin liking betty's style too, while looking at today's newspaper where it reads that television viewing at an all time low and then thinking that, besides facebook, forum readership seemed about the only thing going up now, adding "...yes, more readers here on forumland than most elsewhere today but they're not passive like those bookreaders are, no they, like me too, enjoy this rapport between us now, so perhaps the real question, for book writers and livewriters alike, is how to use this medium to its full bringing those readers to one's pen, and in your case then onto one's ebooks too..." where the goblin would never step out of his own anonymity but he hoped that he could shed light upon this new medium while it lasts, the rest was just fate then, but somehow the goblin just guessed that betty would come up with something then, after all she was like no other woman he knew of, she was cool

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:19 am

repost from elsewhere, new, goblin still fighting trolls on their forum

Quote :
This is an entire thread filled with tl;dr

"...so perhaps you and I are the same then..." replied the goblin aware that xxxxx would have to accept how other people were inside to have them accept who she had now become today, adding "...so now, what posts would you have me do here instead of mine in my way then, perhaps just the ones you see around you now, these soundbite tags by trivia queens upon yet more superficiality and distraction, but no, let's be clear here, for if you actually find even these few lines too long to read, then doesn't that fact reflect your restless shallow nature far more clearly than it reflects badly my nature of simply trying to get these posts right to myself by reposting them to forums in the time remaining, and time my dear troll, however long is always short isn't it..."

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:27 am

repost from elsewhere, the "is intellectual society at an all-time low" thread

Quote :
i think its just because the internet allows you to interact with people from the south.

"...could be, up to the individual I guess..." replied the goblin venturing "...either you can follow the others here and just do posts that don't really say what you want them to say because they're just post and discard each time, or you can repost your posts seeing if you can get you opinion right to yourself elsewhere, the choice between post and discard one-offs like you see around you now, or posting across forumland your opinion slowly formulating it into something more you to yourself in its reposting...", at which point the goblin just let the reader guess which of the two choices the goblin had chosen

xxxx

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:28 am

fleamailman wrote:
repost from elsewhere, fighting trolls again

"...thanks xxxxx for letting me in on that insight there, it's quite a letdown isn't it, I mean when someone who is terming himself to be a non reader of one's posts clearly turns out to be a non writer of posts too..." mentioned the goblin suspecting that most posters here on this forum could both do more in-depth posts and get more out of their posting experience by it too, smiling "...a lot is happening worldwide at this point, and no it doesn't really matter whether someone reads someone else's posts or not, but what does matter perhaps is that someone finds their own eyes and ability to speak out, because his or her real homework is actually seeing between all this slanted media coverage given to distract them and the real course of events that concerns them even when it is quite clear to one that they are utterly unable to change anything ...", in fact the goblin noted that in dailylife there was bodybuilding and on forumland there was mindbuilding, repeating the refrain of "...nobody reads my posts but it's always somebody who replies, nah I'm not buying their coverage, I'll die aware and outspoken instead..."

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:31 am

repost from elsewhere,

Quote :
Child, inflation is quite low and well within the 15 year average. You would know this if you weren't basement dwelling
goblin.

"...inflation doesn't look up because they are still propping up the system by printing yet more money even if that just stockpiles the problem up for later..." replied the goblin, adding "...quantitative easing is the fuel of inflation where it both erodes saver's confidence and causes them to become speculator's instead, but rather than some idle conjecture between us, let's see if your view of the near future hold true for the far future too, where I believe someone who jumps off a cliff has a pleasant fall until he actually hits the ground where today the eurozone is just that pleasent fall still in its progress, and quite unstoppable too..."

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:37 am

repost from elsewhere, continuation from above

Quote :
I hate when the lefties show that bullshit graph. Worker efficiency has gone up. The input required by a worker hasn't gone up, necessarily. Why should they be paid more when they only offer the same input, if not less?

"...please don't try and change the topic now with productivity and output, instead please stick to your original statement and topic of inflation relative to wages..." replied the goblin cordially, adding "...the eurozone is doomed by the debt burden, the debt will cause inflation where austerity will only exasperate things not cure them, why, because you could scrape all the welfare programs you like refusing to pay anything out at all, and the bank's debt will still be there in need of paying, meaning that there are two welfares at this point social welfare that is focused by the media and bank welfare that slips their attention, yet of the two, the bank welfare problem is the far bigger debt one, but rather than wasting time, would you care to talk to europeans actallly living in the eurozone here as to whether they haven't noticed a marked decline in their living standards, and nowmay I ask you ron paul's question, the one that he asked to ben bernanke when he offered that red herring back there, do you actually do your own shopping by any chance..."

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:43 am

repost from elsewhere, the "I want to kill myself" thread

"...same boat for many of us then..." replied the goblin, adding "...plus the older one gets the more you'll be torn between giving up and carrying on,
and no, life doesn't get any easier with age, in fact it gets worse for sure with your growing awareness of it's details..." mentioned the goblin who wished for death almost daily due to his ghosts but that was another matter here, adding "...but today I wish to witness the outcome instead of mere death, where clearly these are end times indeed, so you're parents are really going to need you soon enough, no they don't know it yet, they still think that tomorrow will be some sweet continuation of yesterday here, yes they, like most people on this planet are unaware of the obvious, simply they mistake that which is dished out in the news for what is actually happening to the world, ah no, we're going to war for sure while the twin burdens of climate deterioration and colossal debt compel us towards it, so now, do you still want to kill yourself leaving your parents unguarded here, yes I'd even incriminate myself giving you those details if you ask for now, but remember that you are running away from helping them in these dark times, so that's you here..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Comedy and Games-
Jump to: