Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Share | 

the last person to post here wins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:07 pm

repost from elsewhere, the "What happens in the event of our non-compliance?" thread

"...the end of empire is marked by a disillusionment to the value of money in its debasement downwards by the powers that be..." repeated the goblin, adding "...that currency wars lead to trade wars that in turn take us to real wars is not new as an idea in itself, yet who doesn't see that a currency war is but a distortion of the accepted value of money to the advantage of the distorter here, resulting in the present day unmentioned yet obvious race to the bottom...", in fact it wasn't hard for the goblin to see the pitfall to the current devaluation, in that, if one's savings would devalue then why would anyone save that which depreciates in value over time, moreover, if the assets one held would be confiscated by the powers that be in times of crisis, when and where that crisis was self made by the powers that be, then what asset is worth keeping, especially where the value of that asset is overvalued and taxed to begin with, much like most properties are for example, yes the goblin could see the way the wind was blowing, saying "...yes there is an everyday complacency until there is panic, and complete denial until there is shock, where nothing ever happens overnight until the day one wakes to find that the money has no more value and that one's assets have been either nationalized or repossessed by the banksters, so welcome to another end of empire then, just like each one before isn't it, for printing more money is printing less value, so the disillusionment is simply that then where we look the other way for a long as possible, but..., ..."

xxxx
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:12 pm

repost from elsewhere, new,

"...well my parents are dead now where I guess that in part in miss the excuse I had back then to write to them..." mused the goblin who had written home often enough, continuing "...it was as if they were my very first edit thread, where there too, whatever I wrote just had to meet a benchmark that I held towards them, while amusing myself too, not least because I felt that somehow they would know when I wasn't for real...", where today too then, the context might have changed somewhat but in essence the goblin was still writing home even now, just trying to interest the reader in what interested him too, just keeping up the contact then, ever just these letters home still

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 4321
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Dear Goblin,

I think you have said it for all of us writer types. We are all still writing letters home....

Love,

Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:02 pm

("...thanks Betty..." replied the goblin who should have been hare more often he knew)

repost from elsewhere, written in an odd moment

"...just let me die before my children do and thus I will feel that I have lived and died as someone happy then..." voiced the goblin in his vanity still, where of course it was never a foregone conclusion as to who or when then, for no one ever had any more life than anyone else, and where always a certain complacency and false logic distorted the issue with such hollow distractions such as both fame and fortune are, while all along instead the true value of writing was just there overlooked, the truth that went that what you write writes you back and that slowly you become within that which you have posted without, smiling "...simply I live on because it seems my soul in not ready for that which comes next for all my conjecture now, where writing exacts my thoughts to me here quite in the face of all my aspirations otherwise..."

xxxx
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:33 am

repost from elsewhere, new

at which point the goblin thanked the resident trolls for their amusing hijacks, but then felt it best to return the thread to something more tangible again, saying "...nah, I don't think that anyone who has been following the situation closely actually thinks that the rot will stop at cyprus today, I mean not if that financial system has now observed how utter incompetence earns them more money, I mean what is the point in playing a straight game here where instead one can just depend upon those taxpayers repeatedly, and now the large depositors too, to bail out a crashed system in a crisis created by those same institutions that lent the money in the first place...", in fact, the goblin now suspected that bank runs would spread across the weaker member states of the EU, that gold prices would soar, and that the recession would then be blamed upon those who lived off meagre welfare payments rather than real culprits, those who lived off multi-billion welfare bailouts...", in fact, the goblin suspected war was on the cards, saying "...yes, they would like that, anything to distract someone from actually seeing what one sees here, and what does one see here, one sees how this gluttony is fast killing the financial system whose death is long overdue anyway, where the patient can't stop eating money, and where the doctor keeps prescribing yet more money as the cure..."

xxxx
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:54 am

repost from elsewhere, new, the christian forum, goblin going off on his tangent

Quote :
resurfaced again flea? Thank you for your always generous, genteel responses...nobody else much talks about this...i was torn up when i read that President Obama signed it into law this past week. Then i prayed and left it with God. He's bigger than me. i hope all is well with you. G'nite (or mornin')

"...I was here, just I didn't know how to approach that monsanto protection act topic..." replied the goblin, adding "...no, actually my mind was more on a country called mali, where the french have stepped up its presence to secure the peace there, where the country is dirt poor in itself but has great potential as in diamonds oil and gold so the french are fighting off islamic insurgents who have the same idea, but the french won't have enough strength to fight alone indefinitely so they will then turn to that wizard of oz, first getting its UN resolution as a legitimization, and then involving the western powers to back them up with their military presence there, of which the US will no doubt lead the charge into what amounts to a reenactment of vietnam war, with a shotgun wedding style democracy of convenience, oh yes, just a plague of locusts will descend as the bible puts it, same old stuff that empires are made of..."

Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12326
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:16 am

Your mention of Mali reminded me of the flash fiction story I wrote in 2007:

Not a Hill of Beans

Being born is like being kidnapped.
And then sold into slavery.

— William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616)

I belong to a large group of workers. There are two hundred and eighteen million of us working around the world. I am lucky; my present work isn't too risky. One hundred and twenty-six million in this group are involved in work that is harmful to their safety or health.

Like me, my younger sister and brother are HIV-positive. My parents both died of AIDS in 2005. That's when we went to live with my uncle's family. We needed money for medicines, so I found work as a ‘rag picker’ sorting through garbage for recycling waste – paper, glass, metal, plastic and cardboard – dangerous work for five to eight dollars per month.

One day, a large four-wheel drive car turned off the nearby highway with two men inside. They parked the car and walked over to a small group of rag pickers. I carried on working. One of the men called me over, “That's hard work for less than ten dollars a month. I can find you work that pays five times as much as that. Come over here. Listen to our offer.”

“No thanks,” I replied.

Although I'd heard about workers who’d been offered better work with higher pay, after they left, I never saw them again to know if it worked out or not. There was no work around here paying that kind of money.

The man walked over to me and said, “Don't you want to make more money? Look at your friends. They're coming with us for a better life.”

When I looked over, I could see the rag pickers walking towards the car and climbing into the back seats. I said I still wasn't interested. I knew I would never see any of them again and, if I joined them, I would never see my family again.

That was my last thought. I felt a blow to the back of my head and passed out. When I came round, I was inside the car speeding along the highway.

I never did see my family again. I'll die soon because I don't have any money for medications. In the meantime, I'm one of two hundred and eighteen million slaves around the world. I am ten years old.

I was born in Mali but I now work on a plantation in Ivory Coast. I work twelve-hour days in scorching heat, picking beans from cacao trees. They say the beans are made into chocolate. What is chocolate? I've never seen any.

First published in The Infinite Writer ezine (September 2007).

Amazon Author Central: Shelagh Watkins
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:37 am

("...that's what I wanted to read today..." went the goblin feeling warm vivid flames of thought between his ears once more, adding "...I wish more writers would write on forumland like you do shelagh, and you write so well too...", just that the goblin was across so many forums and it was like water water everywhere with a thirst for depth that went unquenched, adding "...btw how does one use nor neither correctly, where one sees nor either used often enough...")

Quote :
know much about the Monsanto Protection Act, flea?

"...signs of the times xxxxx..." replied the goblin, adding "...and how it gets worse from here on in, as more and more institutions become above the law, simply it's the way law brakes down in the end by way of the exemptions of the bigs where the little guys are made into scapegoats of as if to prove that a semblance of law is still here, where america just goes to the dogs today and the dogs of war after that, and where the monsanto protection act will be the least of our worries, for that will our children's concern then, like post glacial rebound will be their concern too, but no, our direct concern is the implications of this cyprus president upon the perceived security of one's bank deposits...", in fact, the goblin knew that nothing happened until it all happened, and that the department of homeland security buying 450million rounds of ammo was their way saying everything in the face of everyone else's saying nothing about the perceived end of empire here

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:11 am

fleamailman wrote:
...btw how does one use nor neither correctly, where one sees nor either used often enough...")
It's used incorrectly if writers do not understand the construct of words. Neither is short for not either and nor is short for not or. In old English it probably was n'either and n'or until the apostrophe was dropped. Care, therefore, should be taken when using neither and nor in a sentence with not, e. g. he was not caught in neither the flood nor the storm. This is a double negative, so remove the not: he was caught in neither the flood nor the storm (he was not caught in either the flood or the storm).

A few more:

None: not one
Never: not ever
Nothing: not one thing
Nowhere: not anywhere

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:28 am

("...thanks, I'll pay anonymous virtual royalties to you latter..." promised the goblin, continuing "...just I tend to fall apart when I start with a not and then want to add neither or either after that, for example well if I'm not a goblin, and if you're not a human here neither/either, then perhaps we're just both alter-egos between us now, should it be neither as I suspect or either as I so often notice...")

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
are you a goblin?

"...well I can't prove that I'm a goblin to you now..." smiled the goblin, adding "...not anymore than you can prove that you are a human in return...", instead, the goblin just saw it as a matter of persona here, saying "...for simplicity's sake then, let's call writing on-line livewriting then, why, because the on-line reader is reading you directly now, and where there are many indulgences but as yet no fixed as to what constitutes this livewriting, even if the writing in third person, matching text with pictures, odd writing style, run on sentence, and the like, all contribute to creating one's recognizable persona across forumland today, something that readers can then home in upon as they grow to like your writings amongst the thousands of other posters around one...", simply the goblin was admitting to himself something rather obvious now, that if evidently book readership was in slow decline as most of the data pointed to, yet at the same time if one still wanted to be read noting the enormous number of live-readers here, then perceiving one's persona was crucial in standing out amongst that crowd, moreover, he felt that a benchmark of content together with a recognizable persona was the trick here, concluding "...well who knows then, I mean if I'm not a goblin and if you're not a human neither, then perhaps we're both actually our alter-egos here instead, where those diehard authors might still encumber themselves here with further considerations towards that published elsewhere where who knows, perhaps those types might actually deserve their fate of diminished returns for the very contempt they hold all us/you on-line readers in, and yet if they ever opened their eyes a moment, they'd see a vast sea of forumland readership simply waiting for a livewriter to give us/you on-line readers here the content that we're all seeking for our being here..."

150 134 839
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:02 am

fleamailman wrote:
("...thanks, I'll pay anonymous virtual royalties to you latter..." promised the goblin, continuing "...just I tend to fall apart when I start with a not and then want to add neither or either after that, for example well if I'm not a goblin, and if you're not a human here neither/either, then perhaps we're just both alter-egos between us now, should it be neither as I suspect or either as I so often notice...")
well if I'm not a goblin, and if you're not a human here either, then perhaps we're just both alter-egos between us now.

or: well if I'm neither a goblin nor a human, and if you're not a human here either, then perhaps we're both just alter-egos of ourselves.

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:38 am

("...I feel empowered now, you're magic does wonders once more..." went the grateful goblin off to try his hand at an intro in the intro section next, adding "...yes, it's quite sad to see how those post and run types don't actually notice themselves nor your forum for where they are and for what it is, but I respect you by your posts shelagh, where in the end it's always been someone's posts that has decided things for me, not their ads, nor their links, in their one introductory post that leaves me as cold and contemptuous toward them as they had been towards me by it...", where all that the goblin could ever promise was that this thread would continue for as long as he did)

repost from elsewhere, new, the christian forum

" ...well goblin, am I not nature's doctor to those poor sheep there..." grinned the wolf whose sharp teeth almost sparkled in the sunlight as he spoke on, continuing "...for do I not prune away their old and frail from them till only their fittest remain, where it's the same for our pack too, or would you prefer that we all lived beyond our times here where clearly a quick death is preferable to hunger, and where we're both victims to our roles for if they out-eat their food supply, or if I out-eat their number, we'll go hungry, so I eat them today, just like some other wolf will eat me later, so death is a doctor of sorts whose poisoned medicine leaves health in its wake...", "...ah, but who gets to decide who is prey and who is predator here..." asked the goblin out of curiosity, "...the nature of the beast within one at the time goblin, for the meek shall indeed inherit the earth beneath them, where only the fittest will survive within the time remaining, and no, I don't decides things here, just nature has to run it course, where sure who doesn't want to live and prosper goblin but only the fittest deserve to do so now, the doctor comes for all us all in the end, where admittedly you don't have to be a predator like me, but equally now you don't have to be one of those unsuspecting sheep either, I mean isn't it enough to know the difference then, even if you can't change its nature now..."

xxxx
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:58 pm

repost from elsewhere, new, continuation from above, the christian forum

Quote :
i dunno, i don't thinks da sheep r as innocent (meek) as they may appear....they've quite given permission to the wolf and cheer him on, albeit silently by their lack of objection......after all, how can one be "innocent" if one aligns with a wolf?

"...yes, that post needs hewing still, and although I borrowed christian symbolism there, I was more thinking upon the nature of power itself again, upon eugenics, neoconservatism, and to a lesser extent the financial system of today..." mentioned the goblin, happy that xxxxx had returned to posting, adding "...where the sheep are those who don't see the nature of power here and that they're the wolf's dinner then, just that power eats power where dog eats dog and where empire eats empire, survival of the fittest where even the fittest eventually gets eaten up in its turn, like the doctor death who leave health in his wake again, the end justifying the means here..."

xxxx
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:37 am

repost from elsewhere, new, another writer's forum

Quote :
This is the second rejection. The first indicated too much telling and not enough showing. I rewrote all 60,000 pages to correct that situation before the second submittal. Sometimes, by the time I rewrite and rewrite I lose the passion for the characters and it probably shows in the product. What do you think about rewrites?

"...well, knowing nothing about publishers I have no advice to give you..." went the goblin, adding "...but first a hug now, and then, if you do follow xxxxx advice going the ebook way, don't forget to get yourself known across writer's forums too, because that's where increasingly readers go for something to read, but don't forget that it'll be your posts, rather than ads and links, that will clinch it for those readers there...", in fact, nothing did in one's prospects quicker than doing a spam sandwich in the introduction section of a forum leaving it at that, adding "...yes it's tempting I know, and hard not to, but one has to put oneself into the readers shoes instead of yours, for they only want a quick read like a drag of a cigarette, then another drag, then another, on until they go "well I've read everything here by her now, so I wonder what her ebooks are like", yes that's how works isn't it, and that is how many authors get to be read these days...", where the goblin's only other bit of advice was somewhat more practical now, suggesting "...yes, best go for those very forums that have banned me straight off, for I suspect admin here will soon second me in this, in that there's something all rather odd in following advice given out by goblins, for surely didn't everyone know by now that goblins were not to be trusted..."

xxxx
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:49 am

Quote :
Monkeys fling poo.

"...well yes, but after that they slowly evolve into you humans by the looks of things, where they then live sedated nine to five lives conforming to all the dictates of the humanity around them, and where somewhere inside them still is that same old primal urge to fling poo at everything..." replied the goblin faced with the choice of being surrounded by docile humans or by poo flinging monkeys, saying "...well I'm agile enough so I guess I'd rather be posting with the true to type monkeys here, than be conforming to my dailylife still..."

xxxx
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:10 am

repost from elsewhere, someone suggesting that this forum could be more active

"...no, I see this forum as a showroom window for both writertypes and readers alike, where each post one does is one's ambassador by it..." mentioned the goblin aware that there were more readers across forumland itself than most elsewhere today, asking "...two questions here, suppose you wrote something worth reading, how are you going to show it to your potential readers now, and where again, suppose you were that reader who wanted to find something worth reading, how would you go about finding it...", at which the goblin just smiled and laughed deeply, saying "...so welcome to publishedauthors forum human, ah no, we're not some writer's workshop for would be writers of some published elsewhere, far from it, upon this forum you write amongst your readers and your posts become you to them then, for if you want to read something, or if you want to be read too, then here is your forum/marketplace between us now...", just that here, unlike those more demeaning workshop whatevers, was a true writer's forum for both writers and readers alike to converse without need of excess activity, smiling "...and all you have to do is just entice readers to your pen here, rememeber only 3% of folks read books today, yes I repeat myself, more readers here than most elsewhere, you're simply surrounded by readers here, but you have to start seeing them as such and to adapt your posts towards them, where perhaps too, they'll then follow you to your books afterwards, that's all, rather simple isn't it and nothing bar convention stopping you now..."

xxxx
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:22 am

("...sorry, I'm not quite my usual goblin self today..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...something to do with helping a chameleon out on another forum...")

repost from elsewhere, the goblin showing a slight disinterest now

"...well this is probably the best threads on this forum, except for any other threads on this forum then..." ventured the goblin trying to piece together the facts as he saw them now, asking "...for clarity's sake, did someone die then, does the fact that one gets a warning from the mod somehow seriously damage your credit worthiness and/or chances with the opposite sex, would it mean that at any moment some unmanned flying drone would be seen flying through the forum window now, or is one suppose to place one's hand upon the shoulder of OP here saying "do not worry my dear human because the justice league of america is on your case now...", yes, somehow the goblin promised to give this thread his full attention after first having that well earned lobotomy that he promised himself, saying "...meanwhile here is some music..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEMJfQn6TDw

xxxx

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:24 am

repost from elsewhere, same thread, no more, promise till next time then

"...posters, interested in this type of post, will be most interested indeed..." mentioned the goblin, "...meanwhile though, some accompaning forum music is called for I believe..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b4CVjOVlGw

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:39 am

repost from elsewhere the "so what would really happen if the DPRK attacked the US?" thread

"...nah, you're swallowing their distraction again, korea can't so america won't, it's just news buzz about small-fry..." smiled the goblin, adding "...just keep you eyes on africa instead, mali is our next vietnam, remember 90% of mainstream media is owned by six corporations whose vested interest is to keep you dumb and hoodwinked by trash topics like gay marriage, meanwhile the western hegemony is stepping up its presence in africa, why, because that's where the resources are, just witness the economic shortfall and the decline of empire where soon even mentioning the evident truth for what it is might be an act of subversion in their view, where the recent ammo purchase by the DHS says more than I ever could, and hollow-point bullets for domestic use too, need I say more or have I said too much already..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MbuQAXQlbY

xxxx
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:42 am

repost from elsewhere, the "offshore leaks, this might get interesting thread

Quote :
Leaks reveal secrets of the rich who hide cash offshore. Exclusive: Offshore financial industry leak exposes identities of
1,000s of holders of anonymous wealth from around the worldSecrecy for Sale: Inside the Global Offshore Money Maze
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/ap...hore-tax-haven
http://www.icij.org/offshore

"...nah, the bigs only trying to hide the real fraud by offering up super-rich scapegoats here, for they always knew who had which wealth because they themselves, the bankers that is, were looking after the super-rich's money to begin with..." mentioned the goblin liking this type of thread for the content it showed, adding "...for you see, even these super-rich are not nearly as big as the bigs are, in other words those main institutions that have manipulated things to the forthcoming collapse of our economy now, the banks behind the libor scandal comes to mind here, JP morgan chase, the federal reserve then, and other financial institutions too, are all bigger than the super-rich are..." smiled the goblin, adding "...so the banksters are now feeding the super-rich to the lions to buy themselves time, meanwhile the banks themselves continue with their ongoing gutting of the financial system, through a fractional reserve banking system that creates the money that they don't have that they then lend you on collateral that is real enough that they then will repossess when if you can't pay that loan back, becoming toxic loans on their books, something that they can then swap with the federal reserve for treasury bonds, or alternatively they seek bailouts from the government having the mal practice footed by the tax payer once more, no, I suspect that everyone by now knows the natureof this ruse by now and can just do nothing about it, since six corporations own 90% of mainstream media with a vested interest to look the other way while having us looking the other way with htem, meaning that the too big to fail had become too big to prosecute till now finally they were too big to mention even...", "...oh look, isn't that a can of worms being kicked down the road, quick let's look at the way..." went the obedient voices of the sheep once more, whereas the wolves just looked on as they knew but said nothing still

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:46 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
reduction of income tax or abolition of it will give the people
more disposable income to then purchase more items with.. of course the
increase cost of goods would offset that but many individuals would just
be "zOMG I has more MoneY!"

"...no, confidence only returns when the banksters are held accountable here, but not before that then..." repeated the goblin, adding "...oh yes, they could give you and me some more money but it means nothing if we both know that 40billion dollars are being injected into the system each month, if we know too that one in five students can't pay back their student loans meaning that student loan bonds will soon go sour the way the sub primes did, plus if we know that currency wars lead to trade wars that in turn lead to proxy wars that often lead to wider wars, plus if we know too that a debt cannot be paid back by another debt where kicking the can down the road is all that hias been done to date, all they can do, and all they'll keep on doing still, plus, if we know that the unemployment figures are cooked by their exemptions, and if we didn't see that the only reason why we don't interpret our times as the greater depression of the 2010s as opposed to the great depression of the 1930, was simply because foods stamps are less conspicuous than dole queues and soup kitchens were, and because ourdearmedia keeps giving us anything but factual economic news at this point...", so no, the goblin felt that is was too late to bolster consumer confidence with cosmetic tricks of tax manipulations, no, only something far more substantial than those in-house fines and slaps on wrists for bankster-fraud would stem things now, adding "...nah, it's not going to happen though, too much vested interest at the top where the government is only one player in this game..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjrVOyN_BZ4

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:05 pm

("...I guess this is the last time I'll be able to repost this one..." went the goblin who had written it some years back)

repost from elsewhere

today the goblin's goal is to get into the "males need not apply" forum he had come across this morning, "...um, well let's see, first name: margaret, last name: thatcher, address: 10 downing st., london, european weather buffer, sex: long ago, age: even further back, hobbies: shopping, ladies nights and powdering my noise for hours, username: fleamailnotaman..." as the goblin then pressed the "agree to terms" button in earnest adding "...now slot, all we have to do is start the "last post" thread there and retreat presumably unnoticed..." sighed the poor little goblinness in her distress now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu3vwtxYI2k

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:20 am

repost from elsewhere, "suicidal girlfriend took all her stuff, deleted facebook, etc. What should I do" thread

Quote :
I know you guys told me to not date this girl a few months ago. You were probably right. Let's get that out of the way.

"...where no doubt like you will just ignore these logical responses this time too for their base logic then..." smiled the goblin thinking how much you humans lack flare and hid your hearts too, continuing "...so go to her now, tell her the truth then, that you're willing to die with her if that's what it takes to be with her, be sincere and mean every word too, discuss suicide then, talk it over as lovers would, for your rival is death here and her fixation upon it, follow your heart and not your head in this, offer the ultimate price to he and see if that is what it takes to wake her up to those around her..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRqmcgHG42Y

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:53 am

repost from elsewhere, new, the "I got a whole buncha fresh brussels sprouts" thread

"...wish I could help you but I don't know how any of you humans can actally eat brussels sprouts then..." went the goblin remembering christmas dinner with dread then, and then rolling them under the table with unprecedented satisfaction till mum got wise to it and started looking under the table too, whereupon the goblin confined something, saying "...no, I think the only thing I ever liked about the reagan administration was nancy reagan's just say no to brussel sprouts campaign..."

xxxx
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Thu May 09, 2013 2:22 am

repost from elsewhere

at which point harry lime turned to the goblin and continued "...so who is the good guy here, those who perpetuate a terrifying war on terrorism or those who become the terrorists by it, well now, do you see those little black dots down there..." pointing to a unknown bunch of people below, continuing "...just how many of them would you kill to kill a terrorist amongst them then, I mean 98% collateral damage by unmanned drones goblin, that's how many, plus it produces more terrorists than it reduces doesn't it, and how many years has it been to date too, rather looks like their self perpetuation is of prime concern here, simply they want more terrorism or else they wouldn't go around creating terrorists so readily, 12 years on, how many countries later and how much safer are we, so goblin friend let me ask again who is the good guy here, just join up the dots to see what has been done, what's being done, and no doubt what will be done too, all in the name of anti terrorism now, where the media treats us like idiots hiding the obvious behind a waving flag a patriotism, but who is the good guy now..."

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Comedy and Games-
Jump to: