Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Tea For Three - short film trailer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DMPierson
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
DMPierson

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-07-27

Tea For Three - short film trailer Empty
PostSubject: Tea For Three - short film trailer   Tea For Three - short film trailer EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:42 am

Hey guys, you probably don't know this, but I full time as an independent/freelance animator, and I recently finished my latest animated short and I thought I would share the trailer with you all. This will be my first major release, and I'm really excited about it. Anyway, enjoy;

https://youtu.be/385pHHzgecE
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Tea For Three - short film trailer   Tea For Three - short film trailer EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:59 am

I absolutely loved the music, the brevity and the tease. Great colors! You have talent for sure. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
DMPierson
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
DMPierson

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Tea For Three - short film trailer   Tea For Three - short film trailer EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:10 am

Thanks, I got really lucky with the composer, and I don't think the movie would have turned out nearly as good as it did without him. It's already been accepted at several major film festivals, and I hope to get into more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea For Three - short film trailer   Tea For Three - short film trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea For Three - short film trailer
Page 1 of 1