Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

New Online e-Book & Hard copy Publishing site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tjohnson

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-08-01

New Online e-Book & Hard copy Publishing site Empty
PostSubject: New Online e-Book & Hard copy Publishing site   New Online e-Book & Hard copy Publishing site EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:47 am

For the past few years I have written a few books but haven’t gotten around to sending them out to a publisher or even thought that it would be worth the hassle. However, I recently found a website that offers a quick and easy way to publish your books online. The website is called Anne Catalan Publishing Company and it can be found at AnneCatalan.com

I found it extremely convenient and a resourceful site for publication, formatting, and marketing my book. It was very useful for me because they specialize in the publication for young aspiring authors. Their steps for submission were clear and simple to follow, and they were able to publish and produce my book in a short period of time. I highly recommend using Anne Catalan for your next publication!

- Thomas Johnson
Back to top Go down

New Online e-Book & Hard copy Publishing site
Page 1 of 1