Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

New book trailer from my book The Optimist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
destava

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-04-25

New book trailer from my book The Optimist Empty
PostSubject: New book trailer from my book The Optimist   New book trailer from my book The Optimist EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:59 am

Hello fellow Authors, here is my trailer for my new book, came out quite nice, its like a movie trailer

Last edited by destava on Mon May 14, 2012 7:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwightestava-theoptimist.com
destava

Registration date : 2012-04-25

PostSubject: Re: New book trailer from my book The Optimist   New book trailer from my book The Optimist EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:01 am

UNITED KINGDOM – For the great author-satirist Kurt Vonnegut, both laughter and tears are at turns responses to frustration and exhaustion. Howbeit, satirically speaking, he prefers laughing over crying as there is less cleaning up to do afterwards. In The Optimist, author Dwight Estava recounts an impressively-spun fictional tale that echoes Vonnegut’s take on optimism, and writes with spontaneity and certain forcefulness, one that is akin to Jack Kerouac’s writing style.

Callum Eden is a hotshot financial executive who in time becomes an insatiable womaniser, with a scorn for commitment and happy living life at the top of his game. But, one day, having already woken up in a bad mood, he is greeted by some bad news. His life rapidly falls apart, and he struggles to make sense of it all. He is perplexed as to why he’s experiencing such a dramatic contrast to his life. He had everything going for him, particularly in his career, but he has to learn very quickly that there is no such thing as a perfect life. Callum now faces a torrent of emotions that he struggles to cope with and feelings he is unable to express. The accident, the change to his fortune, and his new allies sets him on a journey of mental and emotional self-discovery.

The reader, having made a brilliant choice in picking up The Optimist, will be further floored in this highly engaging novel as they read the rest of the pages. As the story unfolds, Callum finds comfort in his subconscious reality; a place where he finds some form of sanity until actual reality resumes once again. With a sudden ebbing of tides the opposite direction, Callum discovers that his biggest critic comes from an unusual source, with whom he agrees in time may bring him closure. But, just when he thinks everything is fine, the unexpected occurs. An option arises that could give the impression of remoteness, a distant hope, but will it be to his advantage?

Boldy penned, The Optimist is akin to an intellectual’s black book to life, told via fiction. Estava’s wry wit complemented with his extra keenness to the surreal perfectly elevates the bleakness that often comes with living.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwightestava-theoptimist.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: New book trailer from my book The Optimist   New book trailer from my book The Optimist EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:55 am

That's the kind of trailer I like - fast-paced; great music and a great tease. Good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New book trailer from my book The Optimist   New book trailer from my book The Optimist EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:29 am

What DK said.
Back to top Go down
BookTourRadio

BookTourRadio

Registration date : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Awesome Book Trailer   New book trailer from my book The Optimist EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi destava,

This is an awesome book trailer.
It has just the right amount of content, entertainment and intrigue.
May I ask who produced it for you?
Many of the authors that I work with are interested in
adding a book trailer but finding the right vendor to do
a bit more that a power point presentation is hard.
Your trailer is top notch.

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
http://booktourradio.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New book trailer from my book The Optimist   New book trailer from my book The Optimist Empty

Back to top Go down

New book trailer from my book The Optimist
Page 1 of 1