Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Fix Me, Love Them: Christianity as it Should Be

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FixMeLoveThem

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-12-09

Fix Me, Love Them: Christianity as it Should Be Empty
PostSubject: Fix Me, Love Them: Christianity as it Should Be   Fix Me, Love Them: Christianity as it Should Be EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down
FixMeLoveThem

PostSubject: Re: Fix Me, Love Them: Christianity as it Should Be   Fix Me, Love Them: Christianity as it Should Be EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:17 am

The link above is the trailer for "Fix Me, Love Them: Christianity as it Should Be".
Shifting the focus from religion to love.
Back to top Go down
FixMeLoveThem

PostSubject: Re: Fix Me, Love Them: Christianity as it Should Be   Fix Me, Love Them: Christianity as it Should Be EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:17 pm

A common saying within the Christian community is to “Love the sinner, but hate the sin.”.  However, this is found nowhere in the Bible, and tends to lead Christians to act opposite of how Christ did.  Often times, this slogan is used in connection to boycotting and protesting the things of the world.  It is used as an excuse to cut ourselves off from a world which desperately needs love.  We build buildings, which act as walls to keep out the world around us and tell people that if they come here, we will introduce them to Christ.  But Christ didn’t build walls.  He broke through boundaries and sought the hurting.  His death tore through the veil that separated the world from their Father.

Jesus didn’t boycott the darkness, He charged into it with a message of love and hope.

A close friend of mine says, “It’s time to stop boycotting the darkness and start lighting more candles.”

We expect the world to figure everything out, when many times we don’t follow the right path ourselves.  We fall into the pattern of the church in Galatians, and begin to follow a religion which expects people to fix their issues before they come join us.  It is because of sin that we are called to love without limits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fix Me, Love Them: Christianity as it Should Be   Fix Me, Love Them: Christianity as it Should Be Empty

Back to top Go down

Fix Me, Love Them: Christianity as it Should Be
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Authors and Books :: Book Trailers-
Jump to: