Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Stephanie Madoff Mack gets no sympathy from me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Stephanie Madoff Mack gets no sympathy from me Empty
PostSubject: Stephanie Madoff Mack gets no sympathy from me   Stephanie Madoff Mack gets no sympathy from me EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:17 am

http://news.yahoo.com/madoff-widow-blames-bernie-sons-suicide-attempts-death-024014919.html

I have no sympathy for her. She thinks everything "is Bernie's fault" and is resentful that along with loss of lifestyle, people blamed her son when "we did nothing wrong."

What she doesn't seem to get is that her and her son's extravagant lifestyle for years was financed by Bernie and that makes her and her late husband complicit in it. Plus she now got a book deal. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Stephanie Madoff Mack gets no sympathy from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Madoff Mack gets no sympathy from me   Stephanie Madoff Mack gets no sympathy from me EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:57 am

Yes, those who have lived the "entitled" life do not accept responsibility in most cases. They truly believe their lifestyle did not reflect the source.

When my spouse and I lived in S. Korea, he had business practices with which I did not agree. His ability to operate in those ways without regrets contributed to difficulties in our marriage. I enjoyed a fabulous lifestyle that disappeared with the end of the marriage. I had friends who said very clearly that the lifestyle was worth the source and the grief. It was not worth it to me.

I often quoted a favorite joke, "My friend, I see you have some beautiful new diamond jewelry. Wow!" "Yes, these are the Cartier jewels, but they come with a curse." "A curse? What's the curse?" "Mr. Cartier."
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

Stephanie Madoff Mack gets no sympathy from me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Society :: Current Events-
Jump to: