Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing !

Go down 
+2
Domenic Pappalardo
joefrank
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing ! Empty
PostSubject: Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing !   Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing ! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:00 am

8/8/2011

It looks like we're in for a major stock market crash ! Fannie & Freddie Mae have
been downgraded, Yesterday it said they needed more money from the Feds !
The market is crashing and Gold is skyrocketing so far 1704.00 per oz....

http://money.cnn.com/

Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing !   Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing ! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:42 am

Joe, relax. Have cup of tea, take a short slow walk outside. The sun will come around each day. Many of us have seen worse…we are still here. Find some good news to tell us. Don’t be a Tabloid.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing !   Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing ! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:22 am

8/8/2011

That was a rude remark ! I'm not a tabloid ! Don't be so
rude !!

Joe
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing !   Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing ! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:35 am

joefrank wrote:
8/8/2011

That was a rude remark ! I'm not a tabloid ! Don't be so
rude !!

Joe

Joe, you're a nice guy. I wasn't being rude. Check your post. They read like chicken little..."The sky is falling, the ski is falling."
If all we talked about is bad news...what do you think the results will be? What hope can young people have when all they see, and hear is bad news?
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing !   Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing ! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:41 am

8/8/2011

This is good news ! These are horse riders from Chile I shot at a horse show
here in Santa Fe , NM.

Cheers..Joe

Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing ! 100_2712
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing !   Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing ! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:50 am

Ever hear the saying, "No news, is good news?"

Here is some good news Joe;

Good News Network - News Results Douglas Forbes: No News Is Good News The Huffington Post - Aug 05 03:18pm
Q&A: Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany ESPN Blogs - 46 minutes ago
The Farmer File: Remembering a pioneer of the network evening news Dunwoody Crier - Aug 02 09:36am

Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing !   Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing ! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:34 am

joe,
Having a cup of tea may not be the best idea. The word makes me think of those baggers that put us in this mess. I think I'll stick to coffee.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing !   Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing ! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:42 am

Perception is a lot of reality. People who believe the sky is falling will react accordingly; thus the sky has fallen for them.

In every challenge is a gift for someone. Because news is now instant, those who feed on the worst have a steady diet. I often hunger for the days on the sailboat when I had to go looking for news, once a day, on the sideband. I tuned in Radio Bejing, Radio Moscow, the BBC and AFRTS to get a variety. Today, one would add a station in the Middle East. Once a day. It was enough. The rest of the day was spent living in ignorance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing !   Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing ! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:47 am

8/8/2011

I remember growing up in the 1950's, and early 1960's
the news was only a half an hour, today it's 24/7 it
gets sickening, they harp on anything and everything !
I think it's time to check the news only twice a day, then
on to other things...Oh I hate tea ! I don't drink it, I'm a
Folgers guy.....

Cheers..Joe
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing !   Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing ! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:51 am

Diane, you're right. We can turn it off with the push of a button.
Tomorrow I will not watch any news. I'm sick of all the conjecture of what went wrong. If they spent half as much time on talking about how to make things right, it would be more positive.

Was watching the riots in England. People are frustrated and lash out. Another case where they are seeking answers about why it is happening and there is no clear answer.

Stay off the streets Shelagh and write.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing !   Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing ! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:31 am

People are made busy with all the little problems of the day…they never seem to find the time to figure out why the world has always been in trouble.
There are times coming down the pike that are so bad, it would pucker your butt…and there is no place to hide.
Does anyone ever wonder, “Who, or what is behind all the trouble?”
Those who have an oz of belief in the Bible should read, Matthew 4. The main part is Matthew 4: 8-10.
Satan has authority over all the Kingdoms of this world, past, and present. Man can change nothing. The only hope anyone has is to build a relationship with God. Be in the world, and not a part of it.

Domenic gets down from his soap box, and has left the building.
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing !   Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing ! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Domenic wrote:
Quote :
There are times coming down the pike that are so bad, it would pucker your butt…and there is no place to hide...Satan has authority over all the Kingdoms of this world, past, and present. Man can change nothing..

On another thread, also posted today, Domenic wrote:
Quote :
If all we talked about is bad news...what do you think the results will be? What hope can young people have when all they see, and hear is bad news?

So, which is it? Do we have the ability to create our reality or not? If talking about something bad can make it happen, then talking about hope can make things better, and evil (or Satan) is not in control.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing !   Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing ! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:12 pm

alj wrote:
Domenic wrote:
Quote :
There are times coming down the pike that are so bad, it would pucker your butt…and there is no place to hide...Satan has authority over all the Kingdoms of this world, past, and present. Man can change nothing..

On another thread, also posted today, Domenic wrote:
Quote :

So, which is it? Do we have the ability to create our reality or not? If talking about something bad can make it happen, then talking about hope can make things better, and evil (or Satan) is not in control.

Ann

Satan is in control of the system...people can control how they response. If all you do is beat them down with bad news, some will lose hope. You have your guy you’re always quoting…so I guess you will be off in the cosmos somewhere when the shit hit’s the fan.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing !   Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing ! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Domenic Pappalardo wrote:

Joe, relax. Have cup of tea, take a short slow walk outside. The sun will come around each day. Many of us have seen worse…we are still here. Find some good news to tell us. Don’t be a Tabloid.

Far easier said than done. 12 million starving in Africa, drought in Texas, people killed in wars, stock market diving...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing !   Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing ! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 pm

We blend our ideas like throwing ingredients into one pot of water. The pot is stirred and we get soup. Some add salt and pepper to satisfy their palate. Some prefer it more spicy and throw in hot peppers, and the soup is brought to a boil. Does the taste satisfy everyone?

Do you think you can take unwanted ingredients out of the soup?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing !   Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fannie & Freddie downgraded-Market crashing !
Page 1 of 1