Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Over The Edge (London based crime novel)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Addison

Michael Addison

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-06-21

Over The Edge (London based crime novel) Empty
PostSubject: Over The Edge (London based crime novel)   Over The Edge (London based crime novel) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:34 pm

I wrote this book in 2003 over about 4 months, just for the sake of it, and because I wanted to. It was for my own amusement, to see how it would turn out. I hadn't planned on anyone else reading it, but more recently I was compiling another e-book (information book) and thought why not get this one out there too.

What Gary Hanson is told by an old and trusted friend wakes him up to the grim reality of what has been happening while he has been away.
People have died and been locked up for the sake of pure greed, and his company is being bled dry.

Now he has a decision to make. Whether to let them get away with it, or not. Most people would react with anger and vent a terrible revenge on those responsible.

But you can't bring back the past. There is no going back. Nobody can change what has already happened, but you can change what happens in the future.

And, who is close enough to the edge that they could go over, or do they need a push in the right direction?

If so, Gary Hanson could just be the person to do it . . . . . . . . . . . .

I've set up a website with loads more details and sales blah and a buy
now link to Payloadz.com where it's for sale. You may think it a strange
choice of website name, but if you read the book, or the first few
chapters on the website, you'll probably understand why........

http://www.hampsteadmercedes.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
http://www.hampsteadmercedes.co.uk/

Over The Edge (London based crime novel)
Page 1 of 1