Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Review requested

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Write4Love

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Review requested Empty
PostSubject: Review requested   Review requested EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Hi everyone, if I understand correctly, this board section can be used to request reviews of new books. I would greatly appreciate it if some of you would review an ebook I just helped a friend publish called "Opening Up." This is Eva's first romance novel and though I don't personally read a lot of romance novels, I thought it was a really good book in general. It is an inspiring romance novel, if there is such a genre.

She has it priced at just $1 for the first two weeks it is out, and then the price will go to $2.99 and remain there. If you'd like to review the book without paying the $1 to download it you can send me a message on here and I will get you a PDF copy of the book. I am really trying to encourage her to keep going with her writing, as I think she is an amazing writer. Also I am sort of her publisher, though it is hard to really think of myself as such. Basically I set up the ebook for her and am doing some promotions for her, but she alone gets the revenue. It is simply an act of friendship. Sometimes we need a push from a friend when we first embark upon something new and are unsure of ourselves. I hope you will tak a look at the book, which is available on Amazon.com and Smashwords.com, and consider writing a review on one of those sites.

The book links are: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/46168 and http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004R9QIGU

The book's description is: "Janelle thought she had it all. Though her worklife was stressful, she prided herself in being a successful professional whose work made a difference in the world. She lived in a fabulous hi-rise apartment in New York city and knew who she was as a woman, or so she thought. Nothing could prepare her for the arrival of a much younger new occupant in her building, and the challenging journey of self-discovery their passionate relationship would take her on. When a young love rival from his past arrives on the scene, carrying dangerous skeletons from Alex's past, Janelle and Alex's burgeoning love is further put to the test."

If you do write a review, could you please reply below to let me know?

Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down

Review requested
Page 1 of 1