Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

This is my rendering of a modern day scientist.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2010-10-14

This is my rendering of a modern day scientist. Empty
PostSubject: This is my rendering of a modern day scientist.   This is my rendering of a modern day scientist. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:09 am

By scientist I mean those that tell us that Columbus discovered America; that man and animals of all manner and description crossed a barren and frigid land-bridge to the Americas (a bridge that today does not exist).

By scientist I mean those that tell us that continents go drifting around, colliding, and making mountains; that the moon was once part of the Pacific Ocean; and those that tell us that solid oceanic rock sinks (frictionlessly) into the solid inner earth - and that somehow that displaced inner earth rock just moves aside!

We allow ourselves to believe what they say despite the lack of proof or evidence - and in our complacency we condone the teaching of it to our children in the schools.
/
This is my rendering of a modern day scientist. 189469_1594408462667_1309605920_31307791_3328947_n
/
James
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: This is my rendering of a modern day scientist.   This is my rendering of a modern day scientist. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:02 am

Quote :
What did you learn in school today,
Dear little boy of mine?
What did you learn in school today,
Dear little boy of mine?
I learned that Washington never told a lie.
I learned that soldiers seldom die.
I learned that everybody's free.
And that's what the teacher said to me.
That's what I learned in school today.
That's what I learned in school.
Tom Paxton,

http://www.mydfz.com/Paxton/lyrics/wdylis.htm

Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: This is my rendering of a modern day scientist.   This is my rendering of a modern day scientist. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:05 am

My favorites are the Koreshans. They have a historical site in Bonita Springs, Florida.

They believed (and they were a group of people who attracted great minds to their communal living style) that the earth was like a big globe, but instead of the universe outside the globe, it was inside the earth globe. They had lots of scientific measurements and instruments to prove their theory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: This is my rendering of a modern day scientist.   This is my rendering of a modern day scientist. EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:59 am

Towns sinking into the sea, and mountains that were once in the sea - are real! It is the conventional notion (taught in our schools) of a Pangea; with continental shapes staying the same and drifting apart - that is not real.

One of the greatest minds in history (note 1.) - Georges Cuvier - said it right

He wrote :: " ... we learn with perfect certainty the important fact of the repeated irruptions of the sea upon the land .. The lowest and highest parts of the earth exhibits strata containing marine productions. Sometimes the shells are so numerous as to constitute the entire body of the stratum"

Note 1.) http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/history/cuvier.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my rendering of a modern day scientist.   This is my rendering of a modern day scientist. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1