Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Abiding Hope and Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
conarnold

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Abiding Hope and Love Empty
PostSubject: Abiding Hope and Love   Abiding Hope and Love EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:55 pm

My second book of poetry, Abiding Hope and Love, was released this year, following Beautiful Moments of Joy and Peace last year. I can best tell you about them by quoting what others have said:

"The book of poetry is beautiful as was the one before that. Your inspirational poetry has changed my life forever. You have such a gift a very powerful gift and you helped to show me the way when I was so incredibly lost. My life is richer and I have found peace within me through your words."

"If you wish to be inspired within your soul, if you wish to take the time to discover a deeper you or if you wish to see the world with more awe, then this book "Abiding Hope and Love" would be a good choice for any reader."

"These poems will give you a fresh look on life and it will renew your soul in such a profound way."

"Her beautifully chosen words flow through the mind like a musical score, instilling in the reader a healing balm to the soul."

“Beautiful Moments of Joy and Peace,” by Connie Arnold has to be some of the most inspiring, encouraging and uplifting poetry that I have ever read."

Also, two children's books are being illustrated now and will be published soon.

Connie
www.freewebs.com/conniearnold
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/conniearnold

Abiding Hope and Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Authors and Books :: Books-
Jump to: