Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Webcam Models Make Alot Of Money-Here Is How?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kiesharichcreek

kiesharichcreek

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Webcam Models Make Alot Of Money-Here Is How? Empty
PostSubject: Webcam Models Make Alot Of Money-Here Is How?   Webcam Models Make Alot Of Money-Here Is How? EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:11 pm

Webcam Models Make Alot Of Money-Here Is How? 9781451248654

Webcam Models Make Alot Of Money

How To Make Money Online Successfully

ISBN: 978-1-4512-4865-4
# Pages: 54 pages
Dimensions: 6x9
Format: Softcover

Webcam models make a lot of money!
Online Employers: Hiring for online models!
This is a guide to assist with the process of becoming a webcam model
Salary potential: $60.00-$120.00 an hr.
You can choose your hours and work from home!
All you need is a computer, a webcam and an internet
Connection and you could start earning today!
We offer one of the best platforms for online web cam
Models to make money.
No gimmick or mlm!

Personal Website: http://webcammodelsmoney.webs.com/
Publisher:http://www.publishamerica.net/product119592.html
Back to top Go down
http://webcammodelsmoney.webs.com/
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Webcam Models Make Alot Of Money-Here Is How?   Webcam Models Make Alot Of Money-Here Is How? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:38 am

Haha, now this looks like an interesting book. You should come back and discuss your research for it. Smile
Back to top Go down
kiesharichcreek

kiesharichcreek

PostSubject: Thank you I hope...LOL!!   Webcam Models Make Alot Of Money-Here Is How? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:55 pm

LOL..I am here for the questions and I am happy to talk to anyone about the book.
By the way I am pregnant and your profile picture makes me happy!! Webcam Models Make Alot Of Money-Here Is How? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Webcam Models Make Alot Of Money-Here Is How?   Webcam Models Make Alot Of Money-Here Is How? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:30 am

Kiesha, I just noticed your response now. Congrats on your pregnancy! Glad you liked my avatar, but I don't remember which one it was, I switch them out often. Smile

I had heard of webcam models before seeing your book, but never thought much about it. Curious, I googled it. Wow! I had no idea it was such a booming industry and that models can make so much money (e.g., $2k/month). Do most of them make that kind of money, though? It looks awfully competitive -I saw hundreds and hundreds of different "rooms," and I didn't even spend much time looking.

It also looks like a field rife with ripoffs for models. I wonder how many of them get scammed out of their paychecks and end up with the website owners selling streamed videos of their work without their permission.

eta -I did a quick Amazon search and didn't see anything on the topic. In fact, your other webcam model book came up as a first hit. This is an interesting and timely subject. If you fleshed your book out (e.g., what drives people into this field, who they are, etc.), as well as how to do it, you'd have a strong contender for a bonafide publisher.

Back to top Go down
kiesharichcreek

kiesharichcreek

PostSubject: Release Nov 10 2010   Webcam Models Make Alot Of Money-Here Is How? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:06 pm

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/notes/kiesha-richcreek/why-i-wrote-my-book-webcam-models-make-money/159173070767259

Thank you..It was the avatar that had a delicious meal on the front I believe hambuger and french fries. Yes, Webcam Models Can make more than 2K a month its about the model drive. Oh and the industry has just started the competition within the last 3-4 years. Some of the website owners do not have good intentions. So I packed my book full of advice and helpful advice on how to make the money and who to not go near. So new owners starting out using models from JPG to get started.

I really enjoyed your last sentence - This is a small publisher dream if they can figure that out. I, myself was thinking to start with the Adult Bookstores due to the stripper traffic. Because I dont want to go to the strip bars, but indirectly targeting the strippers and those women I met that are in homeless shelters from being prostitues and their life and kids are in shambles.

But it is hard to know where to begin.. You are sweet and wonderful for taking the time to make me feel comfortable and determine.

God Bless your Love for People and Thank you
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Webcam Models Make Alot Of Money-Here Is How?   Webcam Models Make Alot Of Money-Here Is How? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Quote :
This is a small publisher dream if they can figure that out. I, myself was thinking to start with the Adult Bookstores due to the stripper traffic. Because I dont want to go to the strip bars, but indirectly targeting the strippers and those women I met that are in homeless shelters from being prostitues and their life and kids are in shambles.

Actually, I don't see strippers in adult bookstores as the market for this, rather, the public at large. People who wouldn't dream of webcamming would still love to read about it (the voyeur in us all). I don't see why this is necessarily a "small" publisher's dream, either. A large publisher might be interested, too.

My unsolicited advice is to stop wasting your time trying to market this particular book (due to the publisher) and redo it to appeal to a general audience. Certainly keep the advice angle, since your market will also be people who want to try webcamming and need advice (seems to be a burgeoning market!). But add other things, like what you just said about homeless people, prostitutes, their lives, maybe profile a few who went into camming, how it worked out for them (good or bad), etc. Then retitle and shop it to an agent, who will in turn shop it to a publisher who will market it for you. Seriously, your book is a really good idea. Don't squander it.

eta -Unlike fiction, you can sell a nonfiction book with a proposal only. So you might even want to try that. And plenty of publishers accept proposals directly from authors. You might go to a bookstore and search for books in a genre closest to this, then write down who published them and start there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Webcam Models Make Alot Of Money-Here Is How?   Webcam Models Make Alot Of Money-Here Is How? Empty

Back to top Go down

Webcam Models Make Alot Of Money-Here Is How?
Page 1 of 1