Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Post a Review for Your Book

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cjc

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-07

Post a Review for Your Book Empty
PostSubject: Post a Review for Your Book   Post a Review for Your Book EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:07 am

Hi there,

If you have a book that is related to personal development, you are welcome to promote your book/s by posting a book review for it/them at:
http://www.inspired-personal-development.com/personal-development-books.html#INV

You are also welcome to upload photos... of the book cover, the author, or anything else relevant. Your review will be created as it's own webpage, specifically for your book. (there is no cost)

Just one stipulation: your review must not be duplicate content that is posted elsewhere on the internet.

I am the owner of the website, and am getting about 300 visitors per day and traffic is growing, so hopefully it will help get the word out on your ideas. Smile

cheers,
Cath
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Post a Review for Your Book   Post a Review for Your Book EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:10 pm

The goal of a review is to have it duplicated - everywhere! I'm glad you are doing well; I'm afraid original review content that is not duplicated does not fit my promotion model.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Write4Love

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Post a Review for Your Book   Post a Review for Your Book EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:05 pm

I just realized you didn't want a description of the book, but rather a review article. I was thrown off because it is an invitation for the author to post their own book, but how can I objectively review my own book? I'll try again with something more like an opinion instead of a description, but gosh am I ever biased. Post a Review for Your Book 467431
Back to top Go down
cjc

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Post a Review for Your Book   Post a Review for Your Book EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi Write4Love

A description is fine too... the idea is to: help you spread the word on your book; offer the readers of my website some reading options relevant to personal development; and keep 'mother google' happy with original content Smile
Back to top Go down
Alexandermerow
One Star Member
One Star Member
Alexandermerow

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Post a Review for Your Book   Post a Review for Your Book EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:24 am

Thanks for the information! This seems to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alexander-merow.de.tl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post a Review for Your Book   Post a Review for Your Book Empty

Back to top Go down

Post a Review for Your Book
Page 1 of 1