Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Confessions of a semi-successful author

Go down 
+16
Dick Stodghill
Brenda Hill
Pam
Phil Whitley
rainbow689
E. Don Harpe
Jeffrey J. Mariotte
Abe F. March
Karina Kantas
Sue
Malcolm
P. Gordon Kennedy
lin
zadaconnaway
JoElle
Shelagh
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
rainbow689
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
rainbow689

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 5:47 am

It all goes to show nobody has the faintest idea what will work or what
won't so keep plugging away thee might forsooth be the next squire or
squiress who really brings home the ...did Bacon really write
Shakespeare? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://fly.to/rainbow689
E. Don Harpe
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
E. Don Harpe

Number of posts : 1979
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 7:50 am

At a place where I used to work there was a 20 foot ramp that had a incline going from one floor to the next in the warehouse. Parts for the assembly lines had to be put on hand pushed carts and carried from the warehouse to the assembly line, and the loaded carts had to be pushed up the ramp. When loaded the carts weighed over 200 pounds and on level surfaces they were no problem to push. On the ramp, however, pushing became a bit more difficult.

A friend of mine, a co-worker, was quite proud of his strength, and loved to talk about how he didn't have any problem pushing the carts up the ramp. One morning some of us were standing around with a large cart, and this morning I grew a bit tired of his bragging. We had the following conversation, while the others listened. And, as it turned out, learned.

"I can push the cart up the ramp with only one hand," he said, impling that he was a lot stronger than the rest of us.

"One hand," I said. "You mean you can push the cart all the way to the top of the ramp with only one hand."

"I sure can."

"Tell you what," I said. "I think I'm as strong as you are, and I'll bet you a coke that if you can push the cart up the ramp with only one hand, I do it using nothing but my head."

"You're going to push it up with just your head," he said. "OK, you've got a bet."

He positioned himself behind the cart, grabbed the handle with his right hand, and with a few mighty shoves and some huffing and puffing he managed to get the cart to the very top of the ramp. He wiped the sweat from his eyes and looked at me.

"There," he said. "I got it over here with just one hand. Now let's see you get it over here with just your head."

I grinned. "I just did," I told him. "I used my head to get you to push it up for me. Let's go to the break room, I believe you owe me a coke."

He was working hard, I was working smart.

Nothing to do with being politically correct, just with managing the situation rather than allowing the situation to manage me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.donharpe.com
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 8:49 am

You outsmarted him, which he probably deserved.

I wouldn't have asked him to prove it. I would have said, "Okay, if you can push the cart with one hand, we'll double the size of the carts and we'll get the job done in half the time."

That way you work hard and save time. There really is no substitute for hard work, which is different to feeling that you are working hard because you are working long hours.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
E. Don Harpe
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
E. Don Harpe

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:27 am

Doubling the size of the carts would have meant that we needed a fork lift to move them. More expense all the way around. Besides, the corridor between the two buildings wasn't large enough for a double sized cart or load. Not to mention that there wasn't enough storage room at the assembly line work stations for a double sized load. What you say sounds good on the surface, but in fact wouldn't have worked in real life. Believe it or not, there's a lot of things that fit into that category.

Hard work is nothing to be ashamed of, and will always be needed. However, I've found that if one can accomplish the same thing without the sweat and effort, it's better to do so. I spent the majority of my 45 plus year working career as a mid level or higher manager, and found that in every instance smart work gets more done than hard work.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 10:40 am

"Hard work is nothing to be ashamed of, and will always be needed."

I agree.

"...in every instance smart work gets more done than hard work."

...but the smartest people are the hardest workers. I'm not saying that just working hard will reap rewards. I'm saying that just being smart and not working hard isn't enough.

Last summer, after shopping in the early evening, I drove home from town while listening to an arts programme on the radio. Melvin Bragg's guest was a fairly successful, though not household name, author. She said that her friends and relatives envied her success but they weren't willing to make the effort she had made to become successful. She said they all wanted the same amount of free time they had from working in their day jobs, whereas she (not quite literally) burned the midnight oil and had little free time to do anything other than write.

After putting the children to bed, instead of watching television or reading a good book, she would sit for hours writing and rewriting and doing everything she had to do to become successful. She found it very irritating that her friends would say how lucky she was and they wished that they had the guts to write and be published. She knew they never would but it didn't stop them being envious.
Back to top Go down
lin
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
lin

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:58 pm

Shelagh, everybody appreciates that you put in a lot of work, and nobody is saying that work is a bad thing.

But I'm surprised that you don't seem to take into account that working hard won't compensate for doing things wrong.

Or that, in every field of endeavor:-- sports, art, business, etc.-- there are always "naturals" who do things quite easily that others have to spend a great deal of effort to duplicate.

That's just the flat-out facts of life.

And if somebody has a talent or knack of gift for easily getting things done, it doesn't mean they're lazy. It just means they're lucky...and often that they end up with more time to do more stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://linrobinson.com
Pam
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Pam

Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:38 pm

Working smarter and working hard are not mutally exclusive. I know that as my skills develop, I can work less because I do things more effectively than I once did, and that leaves me time to do more things, or simply sit on my laurels.

I don't think that smartest people are necessarily the hardest workers at all. I've met plenty of people who were smart at certain things, but didn't care to do one lick of work.

Thomas Jefferson is quoted as having said something to the effect that "I don't believe in luck. The harder I work the luckier I get." Shelagh, that author you heard interviewed knew she had to work hard to get where she wanted, but the benefit is that you learn as you go and by not repeating your mistakes, or in learning to do things better, hopefully you do become smarter about what you do.

I agree that smart work can get more done than hard work. I am looking forward to sitting on my laurels outside this evening and smellin' the magnolia blossoms.
flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.mvpi.org
E. Don Harpe
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
E. Don Harpe

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:48 pm

"...but the smartest people are the hardest workers."

Shelagh, I'm sorry, but this just isn't true. If it were, ditch diggers would be running the world, but it's never going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:32 pm

Any success I am presently enjoying isn't because I'm smarter than anyone else. Not many would argue that I work harder than most of the people I meet.

I'm not here because I'm trying to make money. I have other goals and ambitions I'm striving for. I'm nearing those goals because of the work I'm putting in. I couldn't do it any other way.

You are telling me that there are smarter people than me who can succeed by working less hard. Good luck to them.

As for shovelling dirt, my father has loaded hundreds of ten ton trucks to earn a living as a haulage contrator. My uncle used to tell me how my dad had a shovel that was twice as big as anyone else's and he worked at twice the rate. My dad used to work 48 hour shifts in the summertime and sleep in the cab of the truck rather than lose a contract. He's a wealthy man now (on paper) and deserves every penny of it. Try telling him that he should have worked smarter. You think you are smarter but you have less to show for your way of working than my father does.
Back to top Go down
rainbow689
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
rainbow689

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:51 pm

The Chinese have a saying, 'Get a lazy man to do a job as he'll do it
quicker than anyone so he has more time to be lazy!' Ah-So!afro ok so you'll have to visualise squinty eyes behind the shades!lol!
Back to top Go down
http://fly.to/rainbow689
Brenda Hill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Brenda Hill

Number of posts : 1297
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:40 am

About twenty years ago, I was fortunate enough to meet a retired chiropractor who worked as much as he could--not for the money, but because he truly wanted to 'help people.' He worked for pennies on the dollar, actually making house calls to give adjustments and massages to people who didn't feel well enough to make a trip to his office.

He came from a hard-working blue collar family in PA, but he loved lazy people. He always said that if he had a complicated job to do, he'd get a lazy person to do it because they'd figure out the easiest and fastest way to get it done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brendahill.com
Dick Stodghill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Dick Stodghill

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2008 6:42 am

I've learned a lot over the years about what works and what doesn't in the publishing business. A few thoughts:
1. Despite what many writers believe, professional agents are eagerly searching for new talent. It's their bread and butter. However, they see loads of good writing and plotting but what they have to have to take to a publisher is exceptional writing and plotting.
2. Once you have a book that sells well, you have it made. The fact is life just gets harder. You must keep producing excellent material and do it on a regular basis. The struggle never ends.
3. A few years ago the Mystery Writers of America conducted a survey that showed only 21 or 22 of its hundreds of members were able to live on what they earned writing full time. Even many of the top names have a spouse with a regular job.
4. If I were a young guy interested in writing for a living, here is what I would do in this day and age:
Get an education and then find a job that enabled me to write full-time. Sell a few things to major magazines that made me eligible for membership in a frontline writer's organization, then attend every meeting, convention and seminar. Contacts made this way would result in assistance from established writers and make it easy to find a top-of-the-line agent who specializes in my field. Work like hell producing saleable material. Writing westerns if no one is publishing them doesn't make sense.
5. If I were an older person hoping to do well in writing I would do the same about selling to major magazines and attending every meeting, seminar and convention possible. I also would attend every major writers workshop and arrange for one of the five-minute sessions with any agent in attendance. I would come prepared with an excellent portfolio and do an excellent job of selling myself, aware that letters and e-mails won't get the job done.
If I still needed to do more I would spend a month in New York City talking face-to-face with every editor and agent who would let me in the door. When my month was up I would start over again even if it meant living under a bridge and eating at a mission.
In other words it is one helluva competitive business. Only the persistent make the grade. It can be done, but it means making use of an expression that once was heard in any New York detective's office: GOYAKOD = Get Off Your Ass and Knock On Doors.
And above all else, expect rejection and disappointment because it never ends for even the biggest names in the business. As one fellow I know who has had more than a hundred books published said in a recent e-mail: "Some bubbles have burst, a few are still afloat."
I'm just glad that at my age none of that is important.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dickstodghill.com
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2008 7:20 am

You bring a lot to this board Dick. You and my husband think alike. He has always maintained that those who succeed are the ones who want it the most. Not the most talented. Not the best in their age group. Not the ones who come top of the class. Although they can be successful too, but they have to have that same burning desire to win that those determined to succeed have in spades.

Brenda said that lazy people cut corners. I'm sure they do, but I wouldn't want to employ them.
Back to top Go down
Brenda Hill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Brenda Hill

Number of posts : 1297
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2008 9:15 am

Rainbow's post made me think of the chiropractor, Shelagh, a man I truly admire because of his work ethics and altrusism. He was a free thinker, but certainly not lazy, as he was in his eighties when I knew him and he still worked a full day at his office, did house calls in the evenings, and volunteered his weekends to help clear the grounds at his private Rocky Mountain nudist club.

And I wouldn't say writers are lazy when most work full-time, fulfill their responsibilities with family and still manage to write and pursue their writing goals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brendahill.com
E. Don Harpe
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
E. Don Harpe

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:31 pm

Work your fingers to the bone, what'dya get

Hmm ummm boney fingers. Boney fingers.

Once again, I think that hard work doesn't hurt, but it sure doesn't assure one of success either. I hate to keep saying this but there is an undefined something that sometimes visits a person, then pries open their mouth and shoves success down their throat. Many authors (sic) with equal talent and an equal hard work ethic may work side by side for years and then one of them becomes the next best seller while the other fades into obscurity. You can call it luck, you can call it fate, you can call it divine intervention, but whatever it is picks and chooses who it will visit and the rest of us can do nothing except what we think we have to do and hope that the fickle finger of fate (Laugh In reference) will one day point at us. Working harder may put you in exactly the right place at the right time, but there is just no guarantee that you will be the chosen one.

That's not negative thinking, it's realism at its cruelest.
Back to top Go down
E. Don Harpe
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
E. Don Harpe

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:36 pm

"Brenda said that lazy people cut corners. I'm sure they do, but I wouldn't want to employ them"

The fact is that many lazy people are the best employees one can have. They will in fact find easier ways to do things, and the result will be more items produced quicker.

The hard workers usually just toil along, not thinking to do anything other than what they have been told, and while they produce at a steady rate, they will not find a new way to get the work done, because they just don't think along those lines.

Most of us here, or at least the ones I have seen the most, are not lazy. We have studied hard, worked hard, written hard, polished our work until it shines, and we are still here, trying to understand how some hack can have a best seller when we know it isn't as good as ours. Some of us have learned that that is the way of things, and some haven't.
Back to top Go down
annewhitfield
One Star Member
One Star Member
annewhitfield

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:04 pm

I write because the thought of not writing would send me insane! Surprised)
When I started writing I thought it would be nice if i became published.
Once I did become published, I thought it would be nice to receive letters from readers saying how much they enjoyed my books, and when those letters/emails started arriving it spurred me on to write even better.
Holding my first book in my hand was a dream come true, just last month I held my ninth book and the thrill is still as strong as the first time.
Yes, I would like to be a best seller and earn better money so I can give my kids more and not worry about bills, but the fame I can live without. Surprised)
However, I have achieved more than I imagined and I plan to write for a good many years yet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.annewhitfield.com
litarena

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 11:51 pm

I've really enjoyed reading this thread. It covers almost every angle. We know that even after The Town and the City was published in 1950 Jack Kerouac still carried all of his unpublished manuscripts around in a rucksack. Being rejected made him so bitter that he returned to live with his mother and took up a career drinking himself to death. He then went on to acclaim with On the Road and it's remarked that he could never bring himself to interact happily with literary pundits. By the time he'd become a sucessful author he hated publishers and their associates. Looking at the indescribable misery that Edgar Allan Poe experienced trying to get his work published tells us a similar story. George Orwell's Animal Farm was turned down countless times. One editor even told him that people don't buy stories about animals!

We're looking at the publishing industry as if turning down great books was a new thing! Of course it isn't. Various writers, even magnificent writers, have always struggled, been rejected, and been turned down in every age. In fact we've forgotten the concept of a writer in a garret. Today everybody wants to be a millionaire!

We've also forgotten that if you want to be a writer, then write! You have to eat, sure. But you don't have to eat caviar and own a yacht to be a writer. These days, with the Internet, unpublished writers can contact both each other and the reading public, in ways that they never could before. In times past you needed a publisher to distribute your work. It simply wasn't possible before. Now it is. The act of acceptance by a publisher has both a social and financial significance. But it doesn't necessarily say anything about the quality of your writing. And today, when ghostwritten novels
compete with author's own ones, it says less even than nothing, sometimes.

I make a habit of reading POD published books. And in the last year and a half I've found five fabulous ones. Christine Blake's Woman Redeemed and Lloyd Lofthouse's My Splendid Concubine are excellent examples. Both are superbly written, presented and researched historical novels. The first is about Mary Magdalene and the second is about the dangerous and romantic adventures of Sir Robert Hart, a real historical figure, who became the most distinguished, foreign servant in the 19thC Chinese empire.

In my opinion writers should write. They should remember the struggles of Kerouac, Poe and other fabulous writers and they should band together and support each other. In that way they will at least get some of the support that they didn't get if they'd been fighting for years with editors and agents!

Regards,

Pat
You can read about Christine and Lloyd's books here: http://www.litarena.com/books/

Last edited by litarena on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 2:18 am

Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 950944 Thanks for summing up this thread so expertly!
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 6:51 am

It is interesting to read a variety ofviews on one subject. What works for one person does not mean it will work for another. Marketing of products happened to be one of my areas ofexpertise. Although similar, eachproduct required a special marketing strategy.
One had to determine what market was to be targeted and that is crucial
to success. As a marketing consultant, I remember talking to a German manufacturer who wanted to enter the American market. I asked him what segment of the market he was interested in, and he said, “all of it.” He had no clue how vast the American market is or how diversified it is.
To get a foothold, a specific market and region of the market must be targeted. To blitz and say I want all of it is just wishful thinking and a waste of time and money.
Books are different product. Unless one has a high profile and can get
lucky, there is much hard work as expressed in this thread. What market to target depends on the nature of the book – the story. There are people who are interested in that type of story and they can be targeted. Once a track record has been made, then that success can be built upon to expand the market for the book.
So what have I done? Very little. I wrote a true story of my entrepreneurial pursuits and was encouraged to submit it for publication. And the first publisher I sent it to accepted it – PA. I was thrilled. I did not start out to write a book for notoriety or for the money involved. I had a story to tell and it was felt that it needed to be told. I have had excellent exposure to the market pertaining to the book. I have had a huge setback with PA and
stopped further promotion. Since then, I am busy writing for the pure joy of writing. I now seek publication. Should that happen, I will work to promote the book.

We all write for different reasons. For those who wish to make a career of
writing, listen to those who have been writing for years. Don’t try to copy them but approach the work with your eyes wide open. You may get lucky. The harder you work the luckier you get. If whatever you do becomes a
chore, give it up. It’s not worth the aggravation unless you’re making the big bucks.
Back to top Go down
lin
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
lin

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 7:22 am

Laziness is the mother of invention
Back to top Go down
http://linrobinson.com
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 8:19 am

is that a necessity?
Back to top Go down
Jim Woods
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Jim Woods

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 8:42 am

It has been an interesting recognition, and acceptance, that I will not make the money I thought I would at writing books. I did make a reasonably comfortable living for a number of years as a freelance magazine writer. And more often than not my work was in assignments from editors who knew me and my area of familiarity. The money was there, a few hundered to several hundred dollars per article, and sometimes into four figures. And there were percs--junkets, consulting fees, even product gifts from appreciative manufacturers. Then I was responsible for all that going away.

A friend who was engineer in charge of a large aerospace technical library sought my help in updating all the in-house engineering procedures in preparation for an upcoming government inspection. He knew of my background in technical writing and editing that was ten or twelve yers in my past, and he prevailed upon me to bail him out, and I agreed. It was to be a two-year assignment, just until the documents inspection.

Ten years later I still was there, in charge of the documents section myself. I finally forced myself to leave, this after my friend, who talked me into the job, himself had departed the company.

I contacted the magazines that used to carry my work. In the long interim all the editors I knew had moved on and their replacements, while recognizing my past work, had their own stable of contributors. I wasn't ready to start over in developing my freelancer's lifestyle, and decided that my books that had on been on the back burner for too long were ready for the market. It has been personally satisfying to see them published, but not financially so.

Within the past few weeks I sent off a speculation piece to a local magazine, which was turned down because all stories in the particular segment that I tailored my story for were staff produced by editorial edict. However, the editor offered me a position on the staff to produce researched stories as directed by the editorial board. The editor must have liked what he read in my submission, but the job just sounded too restrictive. I mulled, but turned down the offer. I'd rather write books that no one, or very few at least, reads.

Jim Woods
www.ultrasw.com/jwoods
Back to top Go down
A.W. Nut

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:07 pm

Are we suppose to make money from our writing? I did not know we were suppose to charge for doing something I love so much. Talk about over pricing, check out Daddy's Game on Amazon $53.00 bucks. Probably will not see many sells.lol!
Back to top Go down
Gina
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Gina

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:47 am

When I was a seventeen, a very good friend of mine finally got a publisher to publish the most outstanding of books. He wasn't a newbie... he'd been writing, and was very well-known in his field, for decades. The book was too expensive to produce, so he and some friends got together and raised money so a well-known publisher could afford to publish it. It's a fantastic work, but he didn't make a penny from it. He told me that I should expect to meet the same fate, that I'd never make money, and that good books are left to float off into obscurity every day of the week while tripe flies off the shelves as people can't get enough of it.

I didn't come into this expecting financial reward or fame. I write because I'm built this way... same with being an artist, I paint because I have to. If I didn't my head would explode or something would drop off. I like my head, and all my somethings.

People have started calling me an 'expert'... that's as good as it gets for an art historian. It doesn't pay the bills but I've started getting free things in the post. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ginacolliasuzuki.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a semi-successful author   Confessions of a semi-successful author - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions of a semi-successful author
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next