Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

the goblin showed up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2010-04-30

the goblin showed up Empty
PostSubject: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:49 pm

the goblin felt it only fair to introduce himself too, saying "...well I suppose I'm your average, everyday kind of goblin then, married with children, living in geneva, that's switzerland to most people more home to me I suppose...", outside though, the cold just sent any venturous person back indoors again, while this quiet sunday morning was inconspicuously turning into the quiet sunday afternoon too, followed by yet more quiet after that on till nightfall in the goblin's conjecture here, "...funny, there must be something wrong with me then, you see, it's just that those trappings of this dailylife, and the trinkets of the moneygod, don't really interest me now, perhaps then I write "to know myself by what I post", yes, but more likely I just post to see where it all goes..." mused the goblin again who often felt that writing was like a "journey to self", adding "...so now, how can I possibly introduce to you somewhere that I haven't even got to yet..."

the goblin showed up Brujas
Back to top Go down
thehairymob
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
thehairymob

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:03 am

Welcome Goblin nice to see you here. Does this mean another game should start soon? I was so sad to see the last one end so early. the goblin showed up Icon_biggrin the goblin showed up 591890
Back to top Go down
http://www.billyyoungsbooks.co.uk
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:16 am

The goblin's games have begun!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:19 am

"...what, does the scot want a rematch already, I mean I've heard of "scotland the brave", but "scotland the foolhardy"..., ..." but joking apart, of course the goblin would love thehairymob to post there, since he played well last time, saying "...games section here, between handbags and shoes I imagine..."

the goblin showed up DSCF0582
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:22 am

the goblin welcomes thehairymob saying "...it's all hush hush actually and I feel I can trust you here, but this site is, in fact, just a front for the "Homeland security service" and their operatives in their ongoing undercover work to root out the threat of cyber terrorism on the Internet...", the goblin paused knowing that it was all too hard to comprehend in one go, but he continued "...simply think about it, which site would you least expect a cyber attack to originate from, that is between some ultra smart nerdy eastern block country, the Taliban's site, the Nigerian spamming site, well any of those types of sites on the one hand, and well, just somewhere like this site here then, where the members can, and do, manage to hit the "post" button from time to time, so that's right then, the members here are really ultra sharp "Homeland security" operatives only pretending to be otherwise, very snide of them I know but in fact they're probably the best America has..."

the goblin showed up MONKEYSINBOLACK
Back to top Go down
thehairymob
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
thehairymob

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:24 am

Monkey's in Black then, hehehe the goblin showed up Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.billyyoungsbooks.co.uk
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:52 am

repost from elsewhere, the "introduce yourself" thread again

"... welcome those who have welcomed me..." said the goblin a little time since first joining this site, and yet the goblin had noticed a slight let up in everyones welcoming fleamailman here, so the goblin has decided to rewelcome all members who had welcomed him again while suggesting that we could hold a "welcome fleamailman week" with welcome fleamailman badges and flags, etc., "...anyway as always I am open to debate on this subject afterwards..." ventured the goblin, such was his magnanimous generosity at this point

the goblin showed up Paintings
Back to top Go down
JoElle
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
JoElle

Number of posts : 1311
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:57 am

Had I been around when the Goblin returned, I would have given the Goblin a timely welcome.

But since I only just returned after taking a Forum Sabbatical, this late welcome must do.

Sounds like you've been busy with fun and games since your return.

the goblin showed up 10240Fairies-Goblin-and-Dwarf-Poste
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:40 pm

the goblin thanked JoElle for the welcome, replying "...fun and games it is indeed, a very nice forum with much food for thought now...", but that was the goblin for you, always there to listen to anyone willing to post here

the goblin showed up Rabbitandw
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:27 am

Welcome...I think.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:58 am

"...thank you dear human, but I feel that in the welcome to fleamailman we are missing a certain "je ne sais pas" here, and perhaps such terms like "wonderful" "amazing" "awesome" "stupendous" and "spectacular" might be loosely sprinkled together with other words like "magnificent" "fabulous" "incredible" "brilliant" etc to make a more welcoming welcome here..." he paused adding a proviso saying "...however if you feel that there are too many superlatives at this point, one could, at a pinch, omit one or two of them and still find that the text is little diminished in the truth it so clearly professes..." uttered the goblin somewhat humbly he felt now

the goblin showed up Alien_dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up Empty

Back to top Go down

the goblin showed up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Welcome-
Jump to: