Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

No Man is an Island

Go down 
+5
Abe F. March
lin
harry
Carol Troestler
alj
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

No Man is an Island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Man is an Island   No Man is an Island - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:00 am

Have you documented all your travels? This was great reading.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
harry
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
harry

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-07

No Man is an Island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Man is an Island   No Man is an Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:38 am

Dear friends.

Yes I have written up some evens, and as always been alone - I have also spoken on the tape by myself, more to save the sensation, temporal feeling and the state of mind than the telling of environment or setting around.
Like this;which i found in my diary from the journey to South

One night- it was few year ago in Makedonia, staying in a remote gas station for night I woke into terrible feeling, the time was around three at clock in morning, and there was dark out side. I had a terrible feeling with unknown fear, I was afraid become crazy, this unknown feeling struck my brain, I couldn't rezoned nor placed its origin – was it feeling of media 'locko', or full 'locko', as the Spaniards could to say in such situation. Anyway there were nobody near by to whom to talk to, so I rose and took a quickly one, it was small flask of Black Ram rum, and after that I laid down in bed again.
The next morning I though weather a man who is already so fool to start for Europe just for reason to get open some unknown doors there – may he get crazier as he already is.

Back to top Go down
http://oceanrover.blogspot.com/

No Man is an Island
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2