Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

There is good news about self-publishing ...

Go down 
+6
alj
joefrank
Malcolm
LC
Carol Troestler
Shelagh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

There is good news about self-publishing ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is good news about self-publishing ...   There is good news about self-publishing ... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:32 pm

Carol, hijack away, everything sinks to the bottom without it. Glad you're feeling better, too!
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: There is good news about self-publishing ...   There is good news about self-publishing ... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Betty,

There is genius in the Wooffer stories.

My Thanksgiving this year is coming Friday. Dave decided to bring Jaycie to Texas so her mother could have extra time look after her grandfather, who is recuperating at their home in NJ.

Dave still wants to sightsee Friday, so everyone is coming here first for breakfast tacos; we will spend the day going to some of Dave's favorite places, then Friday night, Lynn and Chris are grilling steaks and I'm providing some twice-baked potatoes. That will be the extent of my cooking this year.

There is a super-fancy supermarket near my house, with a section that sells pre-cooked gourmet delicacies for people who prefer staying out of the kitchen. I went by there today and picked up a roasted turkey breast, some cornbread and sage dressing, mashed maple sweet potatoes, green beans almondine, and a bit of pumpkin pie. I plan on spending much of the day working on my "Christmas in the Piney Woods" story for our anthology. I will be a happy camper.

I wish all of you here a happy, healthy day.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: There is good news about self-publishing ...   There is good news about self-publishing ... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:47 pm

11/26/2009

Ann..

" Happy Thanksgiving "

Enjoy yourself..

Cheers..Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is good news about self-publishing ...   There is good news about self-publishing ... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

There is good news about self-publishing ...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: