Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Forum Authors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Forum Authors Empty
PostSubject: Forum Authors   Forum Authors EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:08 am

I have read numerous books by Authors on this forum. Some were well written but lacking a plot that appealed to me. Some were good, but the errors detracted from the story. Then there were some that were both well written and with a plot that left me wanting more.
I think the first book I read by an author on this forum was Dick Stodghill’s “Normandy 1944.” It was a true story and well written. I became a fan. The latest book I read that makes me a fan are the books by Don Stephens. He
appears to be a quiet person with short posts, however his brilliance as a
writer is evident in his three books: “Death Rider, Bearkiller and Halo.” I have become a fan.

There is much talent on this forum. I will continue to read books by authors I have come to know and respect and my reading list is increasing. I enjoy non-fiction, historical fiction and fiction that has a compelling plot.
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Forum Authors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Authors   Forum Authors EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:57 am

Abe, be sure to put your own work on that list.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com

Forum Authors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Authors and Books :: Authors-
Jump to: