Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Excerpt from The Art of asking and Receiving

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Preacher
Two Star Member
Two Star Member

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Excerpt from The Art of asking and Receiving Empty
PostSubject: Excerpt from The Art of asking and Receiving   Excerpt from The Art of asking and Receiving EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:57 pm

From The Art of Asking and Receiving
To become available mid-August

Excerpt:

Most people place certain conditions and limitations on God when they pray. There are those who claim that God will not answer all of our prayers. Also there are those who claim that only certain people can have the faith to believe God for greater miracles. But this is not true. The Bible says that “with God all things are possible.” (St. Matt. 19: 26) Therefore, if all things are possible with God, then they are all possible for those who believe and trust Him!

How many times have you heard someone ask God for a certain answer to prayer and they place a condition on that prayer? They will ask God, “Lord, if it is Your will, heal me of this disease.” You may hear someone pray, “Lord, if it is Your will, help me to get the finances that I need.” These are prayers that are unscriptural, limiting and faithless. I want you to know that IT IS GOD’S WILL TO HEAL YOU! IT IS GOD’S WILL THAT YOU HAVE FINANCIAL BLESSINGS! God wants all of His chosen one’s to have all good things in this life. Perfect health is good! Financial blessings are good!

I have heard people say, “Well, Brother, God doesn’t heal everyone while here on earth. But when they get to Heaven, they will receive the ultimate healing.” What a bunch of nonsense! People who make statements like that are ignorant of God’s Word! I’m sure you have heard people say, “If God intended for Christians to have a new car or nice homes, money and the like, He would have made it possible for all Christians to have it.” Again, this is pure ignorance! These people need to open their Bibles and read God’s Word. God wants ALL of His people to have the desires of their hearts! It is up to each individual to have the faith to receive what they desire when they ask God for it. Provided they are living the Word and being obedient to Him, they can ask for anything and God will give it to them.

Jesus said, “whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask for when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” (St. Mark 11: 24) Did Jesus lie? Did He say that only certain people can have good things, but the rest have to settle for less? Did Jesus say that we can only have a few things? NO! He said that “whoever ...will have whatever he says.” I don’t know about anyone else, but I am a “whoever!” If I am a “whoever,” then I can ask for “whatever” and receive “whatever” as long as I do not doubt that I can have “whatever.” I claim perfect health! I claim financial security! I claim spiritual blessings! I can have “whatever” I say because I am a “whoever,” and when I ask IN THE NAME OF JESUS, God will answer and give me “whatever” I ask for! It’s plain and simple! God said it and that settles it!

“Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” (Heb. 11: 1)

“But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” (Heb. 11: 6)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wpom.org
Brenda Hill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Brenda Hill

Number of posts : 1297
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Excerpt from The Art of asking and Receiving   Excerpt from The Art of asking and Receiving EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Preacher wrote:

Jesus said, “whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask for when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” (St. Mark 11: 24) Did Jesus lie? Did He say that only certain people can have good things, but the rest have to settle for less? Did Jesus say that we can only have a few things? NO! He said that “whoever ...will have whatever he says.” I don’t know about anyone else, but I am a “whoever!” If I am a “whoever,” then I can ask for “whatever” and receive “whatever” as long as I do not doubt that I can have “whatever.” I claim perfect health! I claim financial security! I claim spiritual blessings! I can have “whatever” I say because I am a “whoever,” and when I ask IN THE NAME OF JESUS, God will answer and give me “whatever” I ask for! It’s plain and simple! God said it and that settles it!

Such a positive message, Preacher. It reminds me of another one I heard years ago from Fred Price, who has, or used to have a church in L.A. Faith is a wonderous thing and it can apply to religion, to positive thinking, to simply believing in a dream.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brendahill.com
Preacher
Two Star Member
Two Star Member

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Excerpt from The Art of asking and Receiving   Excerpt from The Art of asking and Receiving EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:38 am

Thank you Brenda. However, all the credit belongs to the Lord. He is the one who made it possible for me to write this book.

I used to listen to Fred Price all the time. I still do when I have the chance. But since I have been trying to get a place to live and staying at my daughters for the past three months, I have not had the opportunity to watch him on TV. He is one of my favorite ministers.

God bless!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wpom.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excerpt from The Art of asking and Receiving   Excerpt from The Art of asking and Receiving Empty

Back to top Go down

Excerpt from The Art of asking and Receiving
Page 1 of 1