Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Writer's Block - A Cindy Bauer Books Newsletter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cindybauer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Writer's Block - A Cindy Bauer Books Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Writer's Block - A Cindy Bauer Books Newsletter   Writer's Block - A Cindy Bauer Books Newsletter EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 12:49 pm

Hi folks,

Well as usual I'm a wee bit late announcing my newsletter and I'm changing the format in 2009. But... if you would like to see it, as it is rather unique, you can go to this link. I've posted the last 3 issues in pdf format or if you would like to see an earlier version, just let me know and I'd be happy to send it to you. They run anywhere from 6 - 20 pages, contain my column, author showcase spotlights, interview spotlights, reviews, recipes, author resources and more! So check it out if you would like to stay connected!

Next year I have some amazing interviews lined up! January is Jordan Dane, best selling and award winning author, February is Lenora Worth, I'm sure you've all heard of her and many other best selling authors!

Also, you may want to view this link. I'm now a Freelance Writer & Editor and I do a variety of services within even the most limited of budgets.

Okay, that's it for today. Thanks for the invite Sheila, sorry it took me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long to get here!

Blessings,
Cindy Bauer
Author-Speaker-Reviewer-Freelance Writer & Editor

Inspirational Fiction - Good for the Soul!
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Writer's Block - A Cindy Bauer Books Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writer's Block - A Cindy Bauer Books Newsletter   Writer's Block - A Cindy Bauer Books Newsletter EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 1:41 pm

Hi Cindy,

I'm setting up a blog tour. Would you be interested in taking part?
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk

Writer's Block - A Cindy Bauer Books Newsletter
Page 1 of 1