Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Share | 

Betty Fasig

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 10620
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Betty Fasig   Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:30 am

Just read on FB about Betty's cancer and her upcoming treatment.  It is so sad to hear.  Betty has dealt with the cancer of David and then the loss of her daughter.  There are no words that can adequately express my sadness.  As she fights for her life, we realize how vulnerable we all are.  I believe that she knows how much we love her.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12525
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Betty Fasig   Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:41 am

It never rains but it pours, Abe. We have been through a lot on this forum, and there is more to come. My thoughts are with Betty during this trying time. Hope is the only thing we have to cling onto.

Amazon Author Central: Shelagh Watkins
I shall never be old. It doesn't suit me -- ©Shelagh Watkins 2017
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 15659
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Betty Fasig   Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:34 pm

Betty has had such an unfortunate life. First an extremely abusive childhood, then all that
Abe has cataogued. I pray her fortunes will change quickly.

Betty , I love you.
Your friend,
Alice
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 15659
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Betty Fasig   Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:31 pm

I WISH BETTY WOULD SEE THIS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 10620
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Betty Fasig   Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:48 pm

Alice, I too hope that she can see the comments.  She is appreciated by many for various reasons.  It not just sympathy for the difficulties and tragedy she has endured, but more noteworthy is her grit to deal with it.  It takes a special person to endure hardship in any form.  I never met Betty in person, yet I feel that I know her by her writings.  Her books on animals reveals a tender heart caring for the small critters who have feelings and a desire for living a good life.  As a gardener, I am impressed with her “green thumb” – her agriculture acumen.  She has shown creativity in everything she does.  Growing vegetables to put food on the table and as a source of income is laudable.  Anyone that grows food has concerns that includes favorable weather, and when that is not favorable, to find ways to compensate for nurturing the plants.  I believe that Betty even sees the plants as living things requiring love and care for growth.  She is a multi-faceted lady.  She’s a survivor and will survive her current difficulties with the help and encouragement of those who love her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Betty Fasig   

Back to top Go down

Betty Fasig
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: