Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Share | 

Events and attitude

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 10548
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Events and attitude   Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:21 am

Just a short note to say I’m still alive and kicking.   I’ve restrained myself from commenting on world events since they are for the most part negative.  It is difficult to block out the incessant controversial news while dealing with problems of a personal nature.  My wife is once again in the hospital for treatment of her Myasthenia disease.  She is in good spirits knowing that she is receiving the best treatment available by knowledgeable doctors.  My writing efforts have been placed on hold although I do think about the “little mouse story” wondering if Squeaky and Prissy are enjoying their newfound freedom with new friends.  My imagination takes a positive spin thinking about them.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12498
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Events and attitude   Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:39 am

The forum is all but dead, Abe. I'm pleased that you gained something out of the share stories. I send my best wishes to you and your wife. It must be reassuring to know that Gisela is in good hands, although it must be quite lonely in her abscence. As long as you continue to gain something from the forum, I'll keep it going. Take care, and my very best wishes to Gisela.

Amazon Author Central: Shelagh Watkins
I shall never be old. It doesn't suit me -- ©Shelagh Watkins 2017
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 10548
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Events and attitude   Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:54 am

Thanks Shelagh.  I appreciate your good wishes.  As for the forum, I have always found it to be a safe haven.  It was a place to share ideas and even to vent frustrations.  There was a time when it felt much like having a second family. Whatever the future holds concerning this forum, I will be forever grateful to you for providing this forum and the people I met that I could call friends.  Some of those friends have departed this life.  They left us with forever memories with their comments and the books they wrote.  As someone once said, “What you say, disappears, but what you write, stays.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Events and attitude   

Back to top Go down

Events and attitude
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Society :: Current Events-
Jump to: