Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Share | 

Continued Story

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 15659
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:56 pm

His wife came home and he could not look in his briefcase any longer because he did not want her to get curious.

He would have a hard time explaining such personal items to her.
She was a jealous,, curious sort and he had discovered it was best not to rile her up.

He walked cautiously around the yard avoiding the skunk.  It was no fun having its tail go up and stinky spray pouring forth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 10620
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:43 pm

When Sam’s wife arrived home, he helped her carry the groceries into the house and put them away. Trying to sound casual, he remarked that he needed to take a walk to clear his head. 

“Take Wolf with you, he could use the exercise.”
“Good idea”. he replied.  “This is working out better than I planned”, he thought.  Wolf was a good conversation piece due to his size and would serve as a diversion for the questions he intended to ask without causing suspicion.  Talking with the men folk was no problem, however it was the women who knew what was happening in the neighborhood.  It was known that much gossip was involved at their coffee clutch. Getting into a conversation with a woman without causing gossip was a risk he would take.  He could explain any such gossip to his wife at a later time after he obtained more information.  His wife did have a jealous streak and knew that women were attracted to him.  It was good for his ego even if it did cause some embarrassment, but he was willing to take the risk if it would help with more answers.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12525
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:52 am

Sam and Wolf were less than a quarter of a mile from home when a white, panel van drew up along side them, and then stopped a yard ahead. Two men jumped out of the vehicle. Wolf barked loudly to ward them off, and snarled as they approached. At first, Sam thought the men might pull out a gun and shoot the dog. He decided to call Wolf to heel to prevent any confrontation that might escalate and getting out of hand.

The heavy set men looked dangerous. Sam was relieved when one of them turned away, saying something to the other that Sam did not understand. It certainly was not English. It sounded more like Russian. The two men walked back to the van and drove off.

Amazon Author Central: Shelagh Watkins
I shall never be old. It doesn't suit me -- ©Shelagh Watkins 2017
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:55 am

Sam once again patted Wolf on the head and said, “Good Boy”.  Wolf wagged his tail showing his appreciation.  It was clear to Sam that Russians were involved and thought that perhaps that’s why the FBI was also involved. He proceeded to the house of an old lady who was labeled as “The town crier”. If anyone knew what was going on it was she.  He knocked on her door and she answered immediately.  Wolf went to her, she patted him and gave him a dog cookie.  The old lady said, “What was that van doing here?  I was looking out the window and when it stopped and those men approached you I was ready to call the police, but then they left.  They sure looked like a surly lot.”

“They looked that way to me also” Sam pulled the passport out of his pocket and covering the name asked, “Have you seen this woman before?”
“Yes, quite often.  I don’t want to spread rumors, but in my opinion, she must be a slut, hanging around that Hoffman fellow.  And she’s not the only one in his harem.  Sometimes I think he’s running a house of ill repute.  It’s disgraceful.  Young people today, with no morals, living together.  You know the kind.”
Sam smiled to himself, but needed to press for more info.  “You say there are other girls living there.  Have you ever talked to them?”
“I said hello when I passed them.  It’s the polite thing to do. I don’t know why, but they didn’t respond like normal people.   It seemed to me that they didn’t want to talk, although the one time that I did get a response it sounded like another language.  My hearing isn’t what it used to be and just chalked it up to not hearing well.  There seems that this Hoffman feller gets lots of visitors driving expensive cars.  Don’t know what he’s up to, but it can’t be good.”

“Would you do me a big favor and call me when you see any of these cars at Hoffman’s house.  Here’s my phone number.”
Sam wrote the number down for her saying, “I too am concerned about strangers roaming around our village.  One can’t be too careful these days.”
“No, you can’t.  I keep my doors locked.  It didn’t used to be that way.  Now with all them foreigners coming into our country one never knows what to expect.”
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Sam's initial suspicions were correct.   The men were Russians and scary ones too.  They looked about with their beady eyes and took note of everything. 

Sam decided to call the FBI. Surely they would be better than the Russians poking about
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:22 am

Having considered calling the FBI, he suddenly had second thoughts.  He remembered the reaction of the woman when she saw the FBI man.   If they were involved, calling them would only put them on the alert to conceal their actions.  “No”, he thought, “It may be better to call Chief Murphy.  He will be interested in what I’ve learned.  He may also be more willing to cooperate.”
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:26 am

Monday morning, Sam visited the police station and handed in the passport and scarf. Deputy Snyder logged the items into the system and thanked him for dropping them off.  Sam was about to ask if there was any chance of speaking to the chief, when he walked through the door. "Could I have a word?" Sam asked.

"Depends on what it's about," the chief replied.

"Sam dropped off a couple of items he found in his yard," the deputy intervened, holding up the passport and scarf.

"Okay, but you'd better not ask me any questions," the chief said, glowering at Sam.

"C'mon Chief, be reasonable," Sam replied. "I'm more invoved than you realise ..."

"... And what does that mean?" the chief interrupted.

"Two guys in a white van pulled up in front of me Saturday afternoon. They jumped out of the van but didn't like the looks of Wolf and drove off. They spoke to each other in a foreign language. Sounded Russia to me, but could have been East European."

"Dammit, Sam," the chief said, "I warned you not to get involved."

Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:49 am

“I am already involved”. said Sam. “ I rescued that woman and called you for help. You have blocked my efforts to learn about her condition and only told me  that she is stable.  I feel that I have a right to know the extent of her injuries and what caused them.  If you are not forthcoming with me, I will not provide you with any further information that I learn about.  if I am in danger from the FBI or any other thugs that pose a threat to me and my family and you continue to thwart my efforts,  I will be compelled to go to the press.  I think that they will be interested in learning about things that could possibly pose a threat to the community.”
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:02 am

And , it is very hard not  to get involved when I have been awakened in the midst of the night and  dragged through the snow on a chase  After 
 nearly being sprayed by  a skunk and finally discovering  a badly injured woman in my yard.

Last edited by alice on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:37 am

"Now hold on a minute, Sam," the chief said. "I don't take kindly to threats. Sure a woman was found injured in your yard and you have a right to know why she was there, but that don't give you the right to go meddling in police work. You know darn well that the FBI is involved ... and there might very well be Russians involved. What's more, thanks to you not keeping out of this, the police have the extra responsibility of looking after you!"

"Well, excuse me, Chief, there I was thinking that the job of the police was to protect folks!"

"That's not funny, Sam. Look, if you really want to help, take Wolf down to the creek. That van you saw was seen there two nights ago. If your dog is good at sniffing things out, he might find something we missed."

Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:11 pm

Quickly Sam directed Wolf to the creek.  He was dying to find out what had been missed and wished to direct the operation. from here on out.

The beady eyed Russians did not and never had set well with him.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:07 pm

He was so irked by them,  if he had a rifle he just might have shot them if the opportunity had presented itself.
Fortunately no opportunity appeared so he had to change his plan.

He dragged Wolf to where he had smelled the skunk and ordered him to dig.

Wolf dug fast and furiously--nothing did he find.

"Phooey," said Sam. " I would have loved to sick that skunk on those sickos."
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:11 am

As Sam made his way to the Creek, he thought about the events leading to this point.  “What would an investigative Reporter do?  He or she would document everything that occurred including the names of people involved along with the dates.  If I were to write about this I would need proof.”  With these thoughts running through his mind, he realized that curiosity was a strong driving force.  He was determined to learn the who, when, what and where of this mystery.  As he approached the creek, he spied the white Van.  It was parked next to a path along the creek used by joggers.  Wolf’s ears perked up and strained on the leash.  Sam held him back wanting to approach the Van as quietly as possible.  He heard noise emanating from the Van that sounded like a struggle.  The door of the Van suddenly burst open and a girl came tumbling out followed by a brute that looked like one of the men he had seen on the street the previous da y.  Wolf barked and snarled menacingly. When the man saw Wolf, he made a hasty retreat into the Van closing the door behind him.  The girl was trembling and looked at Sam with pleading in her eyes.  Sam said, “Come here.  You will be safe with us.”  The girl picked herself up and walked toward Wolf and Sam.  Sam noted that the girl’s cloths were torn and that she had bruises on her face. She was crying and her body quivered from fright. Sam put his arm around her, trying to give some comfort.  He realized that she was in no condition to answer questions at this point.  He said, “Hold onto this leash.  My dog will protect you.”  The girl cautiously took the leash in her hand.  Wolf immediately began wagging his tail. It was as though Wolf could read his master’s mind.  If his master thought this girl was okay, then she must be considered a friend.  Sam led them farther away from the Van to a spot that provided some cover. “Stay here”, said Sam.  “I want to find out what’s going on.”.
“Be careful”, pleaded the girl. “Bruno and Arlo are mean and have guns.”
Sam detected an accent in her voice, however her English was good.  He was pleased that there would not be a problem with communication.  As these thoughts passed through his mind he questioned the advisability of challenging the men without some backup.  Wolf could be shot and then he would be left unprotected.  “Should he take the chance or call for help?”, he wondered.  “If I let these thugs get away, I may never know what they’re up to.  Is it worth the risk?” He looked at the trembling girl and made the decision to act.  He walked to the door of the Van and knocked.    
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:18 am

To Sam's utter surprise, a neighbour of his, whom he had known since he was a child, stepped out of the nearby woods. He was out hunting because he was carrying a shotgun. Sam wondered if he should call him over for some help. Then he heard a discharge. His neighbour had shot the skunk!

The noise of the bullet echoed through the air, followed by the roar of the van's engine as it pulled out of the creek and sped down the road. At least the girl is safe, thought Sam.

Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:30 am

Oh Phooey, thought Sam.  Now my friend the skunk is gone. To his great joy. the skunk had only been dazed.  When everything cleared, the skunk was seen ambling towards the creek.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:44 pm

The damage from the storm could be seen along the creek. Tree branches including some heavy tree limbs had fallen and were scattered along the bank. Clean-up had not yet begun which meant that any evidence from previous illicit activity may still be available. The scent of humans would most likely have been erased by the rain, however that still remained to be seen. Sam’s keen senses were heightened by these events further stimulating his desire to solve the mystery. He knew that he must use every means available including his faithful and resourceful dog. He was once again disappointed in himself that he had failed to get the license number of the Van. Now he had the opportunity to interrogate the live witness in his care. Caution and sensitivity would be needed to gain her trust and it would require patience on his part. He noted that she had calmed down and seemed more relaxed. He extended his hand to her and she took it. “Come with me.,” he said. “I will get you something to eat and drink.” He didn’t want to involve his wife, however under the circumstances, the girl may feel more comfortable in the presence of another female. “May I ask your name?”
“Just call me Suzy”, she replied. That’s the name I am accustomed to hearing from those people.
“Okay Suzy, come with me. You can rest assured that Wolf and I will protect you.”
“Wolf?”
“Yes, that’s the name of my dog”, he said patting Wolf on the head. “He has already accepted you as a friend and will fight to protect you. I trust his instincts and that means that I also trust you.”
“Thank you, sir. I appreciate your help.”
“You can call me, Sam.” he replied.
“Okay, Sam it is”, she said smiling.

Holding her hand, he led her to his house with Wolf prancing proudly in front. The sky was clear and the sun was shining. It was a beautiful day.

Before entering his house, he rang the doorbell. Sam didn’t want to walk in unannounced and startle his wife. She was already on edge and worried for her safety.

His wife looked out through the peep hole and seeing Sam, opened the door. “Sweetheart, I want you to meet Suzy. Suzy, this is my wife Ann.”
Ann shook Suzy’s hand and said, “Please come in.” Ann had a puzzled expression on her face wondering who this person was and why Sam had brought her to their house. She knew that there was an explanation and must wait until Sam could explain. He certainly wouldn’t bring a girl home if there was something romantic going on, she thought. First things first. Ann invited Suzy to sit at the kitchen table and went to brew some coffee. While the coffee was brewing, Ann prepared a few sandwiches deciding to make it a lunch. Within a few minutes, Ann placed sandwiches, some fruit and water on the table. She then placed cups and saucers in front of each along with milk and sugar. By this time the coffee had finished brewing and she brought the container to table and poured coffee in each of their cups.

Suzy was the first to speak and said, “Thank you so much, Madame. I was most hungry and need some ting in my stomach. You are most kind to take me in. I tink you wonder why I am here, Madame. It is long story. Important part is your Sam, he rescue me a small time ago and bring me here. I do not know what would happen for me when Mr. Sam not be there..”

It was obvious to both Sam and Ann that English was not her native language. Her accent seemed to be East European and although her manner of speaking was a bit amusing, they could understand her. It was an indication to Sam that he should proceed cautiously and speak slowly with clear pronunciation of words, keeping them simple.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:53 pm

"We'll let you eat," Ann said. "You must be very hungry. Sam will make some more coffee." Ann looked at Sam so that he would understand this was an order not a request.

"Sure," said Sam, and left the room.

Then Ann made an excuse to help Sam in the kitchen. As soon as she walked through the door, Sam knew he was in trouble. "What the heck is going on here?" she asked. "You can't let things go can you? Do the police know about this girl?"

"Not yet," Sam replied. "Go easy on her, honey. It looks like she might have been kidnapped ..."

"...And you're the knight in shining armour who came to her rescue?"

"Not exactly. Gus Shawley was out shooting down by the creek. He shot a skunk and frightened off two guys who'd dragged the girl out from the back of a van. I was just taking a walk with Wolf and saw the girl ..."

"So you decided to bring her back here?"

"She didn't have anywhere else to go."

"Well, we'd better find out where she came from," Ann said as she left the kitchen, and Sam followed her with the freshly made coffee.

Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:34 pm

The first thing Ann did was grab a pad of paper and write down Suzy''s name and the date. 
She left room  for license numbers  If those creeps have the gall to pass  by here again, i  will have complete information on them and will turn them into the authorities

They had beat be treating the skunk with deference  also. He is not accustomed to being shot at.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:36 am

After refreshing the coffee. Sam led Ann into the hallway and said: “Did you see the bruises?”
“Yes, I’m not blind,” she replied sounding a bit irritated.
“I suggest that you draw her a bath. It looks like she could use one. It may give you an opportunity to see if there are other bruises on her body and at the same time she may tell you more about herself.”
Ann agreed. Her maternal instincts came into play and she dismissed any inconvenience. She went into the bedroom and selected clean underwear that she thought would fit. She had to admit that Suzy was a pretty girl. “Why?” she wondered, was this girl here in the area and being abused. She was now as determined as Sam to find out. She turned on the water to fill the bathtub and then went into the kitchen and motioned for Suzy to follow her. Suzy got up from the chair, holding onto the table as she did so. Ann thought that she may be in pain. She led Suzy to the bathroom and said, “I have drawn you a bath. Here are some things you are welcome to use when you finish your bath. I will help you into the bath. There is shampoo as well as some body cream for your use. I will also apply some medicated cream on those bruises.”
“Thank you so much, Madame” said Suzy.
“Please call me Ann. You do not need to be formal with me.”
Suzy began immediately to undress. Ann noticed blood on Suzy’s panties as well as blood in her pubic area. Ann thought that it may be a menstrual situation, but wasn’t sure given the bruises that appeared on Suzy’s abdomen and legs.
“Are you in pain?” inquired Ann. “Does it hurt there?" pointing to Suzy’s vagina.
“Yes, it hurt. Men, they are so bad. They tink dey can do what dey want with woman. When woman say no, den dey force woman.”
“Do you know a girl with the name, Natalie?”
“Yes, dat is name they give her, but not real name. My real name not Suzy. Dat is name dey give me. Did you see Natalie? Man come with badge, say dat he dere to help. He want Natalie for sex. She say no and run away and man chase her. We not see her after dat. You please not say anything. When dey find out I tell, they beat me.”
“What you tell me, I keep secret. Only me and Sam will know. When we know all information, we will find someone we can trust that can help. How many girls are in trouble, like you?”
“Do not know. Dey come and dey go. Rich men come and pay money for girl and den dey take her away. Sometimes dey come only for sex with girl.”
Ann helped Suzy with her bath and then carefully rubbed cream over her body, She helped her get dressed having found a clean dress that she offered to Suzy. It was an amazing fit.
“Where will you go from here?” asked Ann
“Do not know. I go back to Mr. Hoffman, but not safe with him.”
“You will stay here with Sam and me until we can find a place where you are safe.”
“You do dat for me?”
“Yes, you are a guest in our home. Come with me and rest for awhile. I will make up the bed in our guest room.”

After Ann got Suzy settled in bed, she went to Sam to fill him in in what she had learned. Sam’s immediate response was similar to Ann’s. Human trafficking was the conclusion they reached. How to proceed from this point was their main concern. Who could they trust? Was the FBI in cahoots with these traffickers or just one Agent tuned sour by the lure of sex?
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:20 am

Sam called the chief, but he was out of the office. Deputy Snyder asked if he could help. Sam said thanks and asked him to tell the chief to call him back as soon as possible.

It was several hours before the chief called and asked if Sam had found anything at the creek.

"Yes," Sam said. "I found a girl."

"You found a girl, huh? Don't tell me ... she was Russian?"

"She might very well be. She ain't American, that's for sure. She's covered in bruises and looks pretty beat up. She could be part of a sex trafficking set up."

"That's her story is it?"

"From what my wife saw when she helped her to bathe and change, it's more than just a story."

Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:22 pm

iI IS THE TRUTH!  Sam found himself yelling in anger.  Why else do you think I brought her back here?
Not for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:35 am

After Sam’s outburst, he hung up the phone.  Ann said, “Do you think that was wise?  If you want his help and cooperation, antagonizing him won’t help.”
“You’re right “, I lost my cool.  I think it’s time to analyze the situation before taking any further action.  We need to be on the same page, so-to-speak.  We found Olga Molotov, aka “Natalie” who was injured and got her medical help.  The police got involved with Chief Murphy in charge.  He warned me by saying, “stay away from the FBI. Those guys can get you into a whole load of trouble."  Natalie’s outburst “He tried to kill me” pointing to the Agent, is in my view significant.  We don’t know who to trust.  If you recall, I did tell the Chief that if he was not forthcoming with information that I may contact the Press.  At this point, it may be our best move.  I know that CNN has investigative reporters and they have recently been involved with stories about “Human trafficking”.  I think that CNN, led by Christian Amanpour would be a good choice.  I met her once on a Delta Flight.  She was returning to Atlanta from Frankfurt and was sitting in the tourist section.  Some of her associates came back from their seats in First Class to talk with her.  I was seated just behind her.  I stood offering my hand.  She took it and gave me a big smile.  I was impressed with her warmth and the fact that she chose to sit in Tourist Class when she could have sat in First Class.  It made a lasting impression on me.  She certainly wouldn’t remember that brief encounter considering that she is involved interviewing Heads of State and has met people from all over the world.  Her interest in getting to the truth is reflected in the reporting she does.  I believe that she would be interested in what is happening here.  She is not one to be intimidated. “

“You’re right”, said Ann.  I will try to learn more from Suzy and perhaps she will tell me her real name and how she came to be here.”
“Good idea.  Why don’t you tell her about Natalie and that she is in the hospital?  Perhaps Suzy would want to visit her.  I’m sure that Natalie would tell Suzy exactly what happened to her.  In the meanwhile, you could prod Suzy with questions as a concerned friend.  Whatever we learn, we’ll keep it confidential.  We must refrain from telling what we know to the police at this point.  They may be involved with the FBI in some unethical operation.  As we have learned in our life experiences, trust must be earned.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:42 am

They  interviewed Suzy and found that she knew all about Natalie..   They both had been kidnapped   by Russians and mistreated simultaneously.  No need to wonder any longer. 

What to do? Was the question of the day.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:28 pm

Sam and his wife tried to reassure the young woman in their care that she would be safe, but she was not convinced. Maybe she had not told them everything she knew.

Later that afternoon, they heard the sound of a police car pulling up outside the house. When Sam glanced through the window, he saw the chief and Deputy Snyder walking towards the door. From the expression on their faces, this was not a friendly visit.

Sam opened the door and said, "Come on in, Chief."

The chief thanked him and asked if he could speak to Suzy.

"Sure," said Sam.

At the sight of the two police officers, Susy looked extremely frightened.

The chief explained to the girl that they knew that she had entered the country illegally. "You will have to come with us," the chief said.

Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:24 am

“Are you taking them because you have been instructed to do so, or are you taking them because you think that they are the guilty ones? If they were kidnapped and brought here, the illegal part is on those who did the abducting, wouldn’t you say?”

“Mr. Sullivan. I told you before and I’m telling you again. This is police business and you should keep your nose out of it.”
“Chief Murphy. I ‘m reminding you that I told you that I would take this to the press if you were not forthcoming with answers. From what I can ascertain, a major part of the information you have is the results of my efforts. What have you found out about the cause of the injuries to Natalie and what have you found out about the men who held her against her will?”
“That is Police business. If you persist, I will be compelled to arrest you for obstruction of justice.”
“You are threatening a private citizen with arrest because he is concerned that justice is being served? Please know that I will be compelled to take further action to protect the innocent from injustice. It is my understanding of the law that people are considered innocent until proven guilty. In my view, these girls are victims, not criminals until proven otherwise. The next move is up to you. Decide what it will be!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued Story   

Back to top Go down

Continued Story
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: