Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Innovations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Innovations Empty
PostSubject: Innovations   Innovations EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 2:16 am

Two large food store chains in Germany, Aldi and Little, have announced plans to reconstruct their stores.  The problems in Germany with a shortage of housing has inspired them to take this action.  They will be tearing down existing one-level buildings and constructing new ones that can handle the load of multiple tiers.  Above these new stores will be apartment complexes. It is currently difficult for workers to find accommodations, especially in large cities.  The influx of foreigners (immigrants and migrants) is largely responsible for the housing shortage.  Chancellor Merkel is blamed for much of this with her “open arms” policy.  The private sector may be her savior.   It is a win-win decision for Aldi and Little.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Innovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innovations   Innovations EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 9:19 am

2/3
          Abe...

I hope your and your wife are doing great. I don't know if you read about Amazon buying
Whole Food Stores ( Here we call Whole Foods " Whole Paycheck," their expensive ,) their have been
article since Amazon took them over they don't do what other supermarkets do, no back stock ! They
only stock two pieces on the shelf, then when their gone, it's program is suppose to re-order we'll the
program is so screwed up the employee's are upset and the customers furious! 

Cheers........ Joe...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Innovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innovations   Innovations EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 12:57 pm

Thanks Joe.  Tomorrow is my wife's 80th birthday.  I'm trying to make it memorable.  My daughter in Charlottesville just sent a video that I'll show her tomorrow morning.  All members of the family expressed their wishes and make comments about their most memorable activity with Gisela.  I'm sure she will love it.

As for Whole Foods, it was the store that my daughter went to for her grocery shopping.  I recall these shopping events when I visited.  I understand that it is no longer the same and my daugher has changed to other stores that offer natural foods.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Innovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innovations   Innovations EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 8:35 am

2/4

Abe..

Tell your daughter to look at " Sprouts," I love them better than
Trader Joes because their larger and their food is good...

Cheers......... Joe...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Sponsored content

Innovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innovations   Innovations Empty

Back to top Go down

Innovations
Page 1 of 1