Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Ron Kruger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Ron Kruger Empty
PostSubject: Ron Kruger   Ron Kruger EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 11:48 am

I am currently re-reading Ron's book:  A Higher good.  I just read reviews of this book and one by Carol Trostler.   It is currently listed as "not available" on Amazon.  Does anyone know how to obtain copies of this book?  I would like to order some for people who I feel would enjoy and benefit from this work.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Ron Kruger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Kruger   Ron Kruger EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 8:52 am

Additional information concerning Ron:

Concerning the dog that Ron lost, he searched for days, calling him, but without success. Ron eventually went to an animal shelter and selected another dog, an old one, that accompanied him on his outdoor expeditions.  In the meanwhile, Ron was living with a girl that he could no longer tolerate.  Ron’s income was from articles he wrote.  His girlfriend cashed the checks he received and used the money for drugs.  Ron was broke, his truck was on its last leg and he couldn’t afford to buy another one that would carry his materials and allow him to get away.  My daughter asked him how much it would cost to get another truck.  She sent him $1,000 as a loan.  Almost a year later Ron sent $600 promising to pay the remainder as soon as he could.  She told him it wasn’t necessary and to consider it a gift.  There have been numerous people asking where they can get a copy of Ron’s book.  According to Amazon, the book is no longer available.  Since Publish America is no longer in business, I’m wondering if his book could be published by another publisher.  I asked Christine to inquire with Ron’s daughter to see if she has a copy of his manuscript.  I don’t imagine that a prospective new publisher would want to copy a book for reprinting, but would require a manuscript.  The advantage of a new book would be the editing that was lacking with the book published by PA. 
I consider Ron’s book a masterpiece concerning our live and the life hereafter.   Writing about his death experience in such a manner that he did is rare as well as informative.  His revelations touch on religion and the misleading dogmas.  A Higher Good is an appropriate title.
Back to top Go down

Ron Kruger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Authors and Books :: Authors-
Jump to: