Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Share | 

Pink - Amazing Singer - Amazing Song

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 8190
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Pink - Amazing Singer - Amazing Song   Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:52 am

9/1

Listen to this song from the singer Pink, she's an American singer, when finished tell  me what
did you get out of it ? Then I'll tell you what I think.

Cheers.....Joe...  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Shelagh
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12375
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Pink - Amazing Singer - Amazing Song   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:32 am

She seems to be saying that they are the lost generation. The sixties generation said the opposite. They thought they were hip in their twenties; they were the thirty-somethings; the forty-year-old swingers; the fabulous fifties and the young-at-heart sixties. Each decade since the sixties was theirs. No generation since then has considered themselves to be the "in group". Fast forward fifty years and the present generation feel marginalised; they are the problem generation. The ones left with a world that is full of conflict, terrorism, hate and division. The swinging sixties, it is not!

Amazon Author Central: Shelagh Watkins
I shall never be old. It doesn't suit me -- İShelagh Watkins 2017

Last edited by Shelagh on Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 8190
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Pink - Amazing Singer - Amazing Song   Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:22 pm

9/1

Shelagh..

Your a girl after my heart ! When I first heard it, it felt like sad, to me it was political and yet I feel it's how millions of middle class in this country feels, were tired of being taxed to death, of
politicians lying and still in power some as much as 50 years or more " disgraceful," that's not what our
Constitution says.. Many feel all the good jobs are dried up, but their is hope and I also hope they fix
Texas and I mean as of yesterday..

Cheers......Joe... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pink - Amazing Singer - Amazing Song   

Back to top Go down

Pink - Amazing Singer - Amazing Song
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: