Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Share | 

Terrorist Attack in the UK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 10548
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Terrorist Attack in the UK   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:20 pm

Terrorist act in London.

Watching the news since the terrorist attack near the Parliament building, I was especially impressed with the swift reaction of the police.  They were prepared for such an event.  If the intent of the terrorist was to tear people apart, it had the opposite effect.  It has united the people of London as well as people around the world who want to live in peace and security.  

Sympathy goes to the vicitims of this attack.  I'm sure that the person or persons who were involved in committing this act will be brought to justice.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12498
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Attack in the UK   Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:06 pm

The terrorist was a muslim, but a home-grown, British muslim. The muslim community disown the terrorists within their communities instead of taking responsibility. It would be easy for us to disown him and claim that he is not British because he does not share our values, but we have to take responsibility. We have to be aware of those among us who would do us harm, whatever their colour, race or religion

Amazon Author Central: Shelagh Watkins
I shall never be old. It doesn't suit me -- İShelagh Watkins 2017
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 10548
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Attack in the UK   Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:33 pm

"We have to be aware of those among us who would do us harm, whatever their colour, race or religion"

Agree Shelagh.  The enemy within is becoming a greater threat than outside forces.  IMV, the primary cause is religion-based.  Using religion to promote a person or an agenda makes me sick.  The actions of a person defines their faith/belief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Attack in the UK   

Back to top Go down

Terrorist Attack in the UK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Society :: Current Events-
Jump to: