Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Two speculative fiction short stories free -- through 11/30

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Two speculative fiction short stories free -- through 11/30 Empty
PostSubject: Two speculative fiction short stories free -- through 11/30   Two speculative fiction short stories free -- through 11/30 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:48 am

My two shortest stories--"The Riddle of the Sphinx: Solved" and "Justice" are free through Smashwords until October 31 (Extended to November 30). Both are suitable for Holloween reading. Although they do not involve ghosts, witches or goblins, they touch on horror much more recognizable, human form: evil of the human and inhuman varieties. You may download them here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/429453. 

For my reading of the story "Justice" you can click on the Youtube Video below. (The book trailer for my Mindscapes collection contains my reading of the story which appears in that collection.)
Two speculative fiction short stories free -- through 11/30 899d5d00236d6a8aa0fca48c91da9028ab6c9ef2
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com

Two speculative fiction short stories free -- through 11/30
Page 1 of 1