Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Share | 

D. K. Christi's musings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 15308
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: D. K. Christi's musings   Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:16 am

Good for you, Abe, the yard can wait.    You cannot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 8592
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: D. K. Christi's musings   Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:47 am

Every breath of life matters, not the things we must do.  I wrote about that in the introduction paragraph to "Ghost Orchid."  In death, all the things the heroine needed to do were but papers floating through the air. It is life that we must treasure and sharing that life with our fellow travelers on this life journey.

I can't imagine the challenges many people face and each of us are equipped differently for our life experiences.  Me, I'm a bit too quick to offer advice and that's one of my lessons to learn.  I'm not as quick to follow good advice.  There's a lesson there, too.

I'm happy to say I have finished my two articles that are to be turned into my newspaper today.  I note they are advertising for writers - while my writing load continues to dwindle.  If you have a chance, do read my articles at www.swspotlight.com - mostly these days I've "gone to the dogs."
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 10259
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: D. K. Christi's musings   Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:27 am

Good article DK.  I like your writing style.  You would make a good reporter.
Keep writing.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: D. K. Christi's musings   Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:29 am

Thanks Alice.  Your concern is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 15308
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: D. K. Christi's musings   Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Thanks for your response, Abe.  I had begun to think I was talking to myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: D. K. Christi's musings   Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Alice, sometimes when you need expert advice, you talk to yourself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 8592
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: D. K. Christi's musings   Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:17 pm

Well, it's time for musing again.  I have a difficult time remembering how to get to this forum and I miss our group so much - so many in the past.  I have been hired as a job coach.  It requires all my experience but pays a quarter of what I was paid before I passed my 50s.  It's very meaningful work, though, as I help people with special needs who really want to be tax paying citizens if anyone will hire them.  We work very hard to find employers willing to give a little to get a lot.  Many even get a tax break.

I've started listening to smooth favorites on the radio instead of NPR.  The bad news over which I have no control is just too constant.  I am still amazed that intelligent people won't admit they voted for a disaster in President Trump.  Hillary looks like a saint in comparison to the present head of state.  Enough said on that matter.  War makes a do nothing president look strong.  So sad for our country and the nations that have been our strong allies throughout the years.  Sad for the world. It seems idiocy is catching even among the best of us.  I hardly read anymore anything intellectual so that puts me in league with President Trump.  Enough depressing thoughts.

Hello out there - anybody left?  Anybody keep forgetting how to get here?  Aren't you a little tired of facebook with all the false stuff?  At least those who posted here were sincere and posted their truth based on their experience.  They didn't post purposeful lies to mislead.  I miss everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D. K. Christi's musings   

Back to top Go down

D. K. Christi's musings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: