Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

V For Vendetta A Great Political Film

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

V For Vendetta A Great Political Film Empty
PostSubject: V For Vendetta A Great Political Film              V For Vendetta A Great Political Film EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:08 pm

3/16

I watched a film a friend who drove me crazy about, he said I had to
watch " V For Vendetta, " If you haven't seen it , it's a must, it could be 
today's political climate....Here's the main character, his mask....

Cheers.....Joe...... Very Happy

V For Vendetta A Great Political Film Vendet10
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: V For Vendetta A Great Political Film              V For Vendetta A Great Political Film EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 6:33 pm

Joe, I do not understand a lot.  I do believe that Mr. Trump is  a threat to the freedom of all peoples in this country.  I know so many kind and generous, loving and lovely pep who are not like Trump.  They do not propound hate, they live in this country (all over it) with the joy of living and the hope that their kids will have a nice life...a life that they have worked too advance.   The news media is the problem here.  They tell people who to distrust, who to scapegoat.  I know, my dear friend Joe, that you know what is what and how prejudice is  a weapon used by people running for any office.  Especially in the south.  I imagine that you, being a New Yorker, will vote for Mr. Sanders,3If you do not, you are still my good friend.  You, my friend, have talents that you hide.  I love you.  Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: V For Vendetta A Great Political Film              V For Vendetta A Great Political Film EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 6:42 pm

3/17

Betty...

It's just a movie I watched, but very interesting ! I love you too, I do
feel sorry for Bernie, he's a good guy who has his heart in the right place but the bitch
the Hillderbeast is walking all over him, I saw a video on her on You Tube, you would
not believe how she would do anything to be President ! I have a good friend who was
married to a FBI Agent years ago and the lived in Arkansas and she told me stories that
almost turned my hair white.....So Pray for Bernie, he looks so tired, I hope he catches
up...........

Love Joe..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V For Vendetta A Great Political Film              V For Vendetta A Great Political Film Empty

Back to top Go down

V For Vendetta A Great Political Film
Page 1 of 1