Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Thoughts of Rainbow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Thoughts of Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts of Rainbow   Thoughts of Rainbow EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 1:58 am

Just read the post made by Shelagh re. Rainbow.  It triggered memories of his being ill and asking for help.  I did a search about Rainbow on this forum and there are numerous comments about his "Asking for Help".  Zada Connaway got involved as well.  Several on this forum communicated with him during his last days.  I made a phone call and someone of the hospital staff held the phone to his ear so we could talk.  I made a post about that.  If he had been in England perhaps he would have had the needed medical care.  This is pure hindsight, however it does remind us about the importance of medical care.  It is refreshing to hear Canada's new Prime Minister providing immigrants with full benefits.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Thoughts of Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Rainbow   Thoughts of Rainbow EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 7:05 pm

Good points,  Abe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/

Thoughts of Rainbow
Page 1 of 1