Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Share | 

The British House of commons.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: The British House of commons.   Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:01 pm

Shelagh,
I watch your Prim Minster in the House of Commons. The English Government is very transparent. I do not know why our Government never followed that method. I wish America had a President as strong as your Prim Minster. Your Prim Minster wants to strike IS. He is not one to sit and wait for IS to strike England first. I don’t understand why some countries, America included, don’t just throw everything they have at IS?
England stood alone against Hitler…what chance does IS have? If England had sunny California weather, spoke American English, drank coffee, and drove on the right hand side of the street…I’d move there.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12326
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The British House of commons.   Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:38 pm

This is a different kind of war to the previous wars where British intervention has helped to bring about peace. Military armies fight because they are paid to do so. They follow orders and put their lives at risk as part of their job as armed soldiers. They do not fight out of conviction or religious beliefs. When overwhelmed by a mightier army, they surrender.

Members of ISIS are prepared to die for their beliefs and will never surrender. They are intent on going about their business of ruling the Middle East, and are indifferent to foreign intervention. They retaliate with terrorist assaults in Africa, Europe and the USA as an act of defiance and to show the world that they are prepared to die for their cause. There will be no end to this because one side is not prepared to give in to the other. 

We should find a new kind of energy to replace fossil fuels and leave the Middle East to fight among themselves.

Amazon Author Central: Shelagh Watkins
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 10260
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The British House of commons.   Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:14 am

Good post, Shelagh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The British House of commons.   

Back to top Go down

The British House of commons.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: