Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Modern-day Crusades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Modern-day Crusades Empty
PostSubject: Modern-day Crusades   Modern-day Crusades EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:19 am

Modern-day Crusades are not identified as such. 

Known Terrorist have gone unpunished.  Bush and Cheney have not been brought to justice for the killing of hundreds of thousands.  Netanyahu is responsible for thousands of deaths and has not been brought to justice.  Why?  Do politics and religion decide who should be punished?  Are we witnessing modern-day Crusades against Muslims using religion to decide right from wrong? The events in Paris bring terrorism to our attention while diverting attention from other terrorist acts.  Punishing the actions of one Sect and not the other is not justice.  We want revenge against those who perpetrated this most recent act.  Do you not think that the Iraqis and Palestinians don’t want revenge against the acts of terrorism committed against them?  Is there such as thing as “Justice for All” or is it politics and religion as usual?
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Modern-day Crusades   Modern-day Crusades EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:38 pm

Those that RULE...make the RULES...then they kill each other!
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Modern-day Crusades   Modern-day Crusades EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Don, you're right about those who Rule and I might add those who conquer decide on the fate of the loser.  WWI penalties led to WWII.  As for killing each other, we can only hope.

Don, your book "The Hunters for Justice" is timely.  Events like those in Paris make your book appealing.  Have you considered a special promotion?  Let me know if I can help.
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Modern-day Crusades   Modern-day Crusades EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:42 pm

Abe F. March wrote:
Don, you're right about those who Rule and I might add those who conquer decide on the fate of the loser.  WWI penalties led to WWII.  As for killing each other, we can only hope.

Abe,
The conquerer also writes the history!

Don, your book "The Hunters for Justice" is timely.  Events like those in Paris make your book appealing.  Have you considered a special promotion?  Let me know if I can help.

Abe,

I think the French had the right idea after the Paris attack...BOMB THE CRAP OUT OF THEM!
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Modern-day Crusades   Modern-day Crusades EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 1:16 am

Don, their reaction is appropriate.  Sure wish the US would have reacted when the ship "Liberty" was attacked. 
I don't agree with knee-jerk reactions and don't consider the French response as knee-jerk.  They had military planes in place to assist the allies, but were not much involved.  Now they are and have responded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern-day Crusades   Modern-day Crusades Empty

Back to top Go down

Modern-day Crusades
Page 1 of 1