Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Share | 

So what's going on with you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: So what's going on with you?   Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:11 pm

I grew up believing things were not as they appeared? Black is not a color at all…it is the absence of color. White on the other hand is all colors. People are not predicable. How can anybody predict what others will do, when they themselves don’t know what they will do?
I once knew a young boy who felt his feelings were different than other boys. He thought about this a lot. I asked him one day, “Why do you feel different?” He replied, “I think I am a girl inside.” At the time I was not sure what he was saying? We had not heard anything about homosexuals at our young age. “Do you want to be a girl? I asked.
“I am a girl,” he replied. “But somehow I got stuck into the body of a boy.”
He told his mother, and father about his difference. Like most parents, they decieded to let him dress like a girl with the hope he would grow out of it.  All through High School he was excepted as a girl. The school would not let him use the girls restroom, they built a special restroom just for who they now called, Jane. After High School Jane dated many local young men. One day Jane was visiting with his parents, who at this point had excepted their son as a girl. To their surprise, Jane announced, “I think I’m Lisbian?”
My self I have never had feeling of being anything but a man…I did believe I was smarter than most people, but as I got older I realized there were also one, or maybe two people who were almost as smart as me…lol.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 15303
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: So what's going on with you?   Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:04 am

Dom. Where was this school?  It was very far ahead of its time and you were very lucky to have gone there.

My early school years were anything , but accepting and kind.  I don't even like to remember the way the teachers acted towards the kids.
 It was supposedly a Christian school, but was the opposite.  My folks paid money for us to go there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: So what's going on with you?   Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:30 am

Alice darling,
my little brain is always thinking of fiction stories...this was just one of the many. Boy thinks he is gay. Starts a life as a women, then finds he likes women?
I have know some gat people...they seem free, but carry  a train full of baggage.
As you know I am a student of the bible. God does not want Bill to marry Joe, or Jane to marry Alice.
Is God going to kill gay people? No. They can't help being gay...it is in their DNA. I have often spoke about what Jesus said about the wheat, and the tars...two different seeds. Satan mixed  the human seed with that of an cast down angel seed...making a different DNA. Homosexuality is something that is normal in animals. You can google that. People who are gay can't help it. After Jesus comes, he will change their DNA to normal...
In Genesis 3:15, God is talking to Satan about what he did with his seed. Genesis is written in Hebrew, all but the word seed in Genesis 3:15...that word is written in Greek...it is the word SPERMA.
it is where we get the English word SPERM. All the first born in the bible are named, be they good, or bad people. Genesis 5 is the history of Adam...Eve's first child was Cain...Cain is not listed as Adams child in Genesis 5. Can was not 100% human DNA.
All things aged, and died. Human DNA was designed to never age, and die...we age and die because Satan change, or mixed a different DNA into the human line. The eating of the fruit is a bold faced lie.
The bible is claimed to be a copy of the scrolls...the two should match...they do not.
In the bible when Eve has Cain, she holds him up and says, "I have gotten a man from the Lord." It does not say that in the scrolls...the scrolls read, "I have gotten an man from the angel of the Lord, Sammual."  Sammual is the old name for Satan.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12324
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: So what's going on with you?   Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:03 am

Unfortunately, American schools do not have separate bathrooms and changing areas for transsexuals. It is a nightmare for parents, but liberals don't seem to care much for majority rights; they prefer to put the rights of the minority first. In the US, the tail wags the dog and minorities rule okay.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/with-the-transgender-movement-liberalism-has-finally-descended-into-total-madness/

Amazon Author Central: Shelagh Watkins
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

PostSubject: Re: So what's going on with you?   Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:20 pm

Shelagh,
The problems we have in the United States of America, are rooted to England.

If England had not let the traitors rebel against English rule, we would be under the crown today, and not have these problems. We could have the problems you Englanders have?

Ahhhh, I can see what it would be like…you and me drinking tea together.

My people did not come to the rebel land until 1914...so we had no part in the rebellion. The problems are not of our making...tit was da Irish.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 15303
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: So what's going on with you?   Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:37 pm

Me thinks the English tried to quell  the rebellion--easier said than done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what's going on with you?   

Back to top Go down

So what's going on with you?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: