Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016

Go down 
+2
dkchristi
joefrank
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016   Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:47 am

9/28

This is an awesome Tax Reform Plan...Read it..
               The Middle Class and poor win..

Cheers..Joe... Very Happy

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016   Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 10:29 am

9/28

Now the other Republicans who are so low they don't know what
   to do will say they had the same idea I doubt it ! I wish Rubio, Bush, and the
   others would dry up and disappear.....Go Donald Go !!!!

Cheers....Joe... Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 634186
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016   Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:21 am

Elements of the tax plan were part of President Obama's early efforts that were squashed by the Republicans in Congress. 

As far as we have come since the Republican led deficit, war, recession, housing bust and banking fiasco, we would be in an even better position if the Congress had governed instead of blocking everything just for political reasons.  As I hear President Obama talk to the world about the benefits of democracy I feel badly for his own experience with the Republican do-nothing Congress.

The candidates for president may make any claims they wish to be elected.  Once elected, they are subject to the political forces of reality.

I can provide a tax plan also.  The devil is in the details.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016   Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:13 pm

What DK said.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016   Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:59 pm

9/29

" All Democrats are fools !, they only believe what they want to believe!
                     They believe anything the Pied Piper says, we shall see, as for Hillary she's
                     willing to tear apart Obama Care a new idea, this woman is totally insane !

Cheers..Joe... Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 925501
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016   Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 12:07 am

Joe, am I the only one that reads your all-inclusive knee-jerk labels?  "All Democrats are fools..."
Your credibility is on the decline.
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016   Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 3:45 am

If you kids don't play nice I'm going to send you to your rooms!
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016   Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:20 am

9/30

Abe,,,

Take a break..Your extreme liberal label is showing, not
          good idea....Liberals are a dying breed in this country, Americans have
          finally woken up...They don't believe anything anyone says in Washington
          anymore, we don't listen to politicians any,ore nor the pied piper.......So sit
          back and watch the fun begin........

Cheers.Joe...... Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 467915
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016   Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 9:09 am

Joe, your statement lacks credibility. "Liberals are a dying breed"? 

Don, I'm going to my room and won't respond to anymore nonsense.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016   Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 9:25 am

9/30

" FOOL !"

Cheers..Joe..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016   Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 3:55 pm

Alas, there goes the political dialogue.  No wonder the world is in chaos.  Labels are such damning things that change facts into accusations that really have no merit.

Went to a great if a little over the top for my own spiritual taste movie last night, The War Room.  We were the only five people in the whole theater.  Three were in their 90's.  We found it well acted and certainly based on genuine experiences in family relationships. I find that prayer is a simplistic solution -however - taking the emphasis off the negative and concentrating on one's own development is a great start to getting along.

AA mastered that idea in its beginnings with the twelve steps - designed to take the emphasis off the people, places and things and put it where it belongs, on the person's reactions rather than the causes.  Also, the belief that a higher power - whatever one chooses to believe - is a great source of comfort in times of trauma and from the movie, in times of relationship distress.

Something like, "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."  Seeking guidance and being able to accept friendship in trying times is a gift.
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016   Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:09 pm

I have never understood why the discussion of a difference of political opinion has to end up in name calling!

It happens at every level. It starts with the people running for the highest office in the land and filters down to the people in the streets. Why does one person’s, group’s or party’s opinion make everyone else’s wrong or stupid?

The old saying holds true…Opinions are like BUTTS, everyone has one…some just appear better than others!
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016   Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 10:01 am

Last edited by alice on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016   Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 10:06 am

Last edited by alice on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016   Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 10:49 am

I guess I'm lucky :-( - most of my acquaintances have entirely different political views than my own.  They tend to have high incomes and few problems in their lives that money can't fix.  Thus, I have plenty of opportunity for heated but accepting discussions - and as friends, we do not name call or use labels except in jest.  I believe it is because we've known each other so long that we understand why we believe the way we do and offer each other jibes to hopefully sway opinions, but value the friendship sufficiently to be careful and end discussions before they reach the point where facts are replaced by emotions.

I have lost one friend.  He continued to send me emails from the radical positions that proclaim President Obama is a Muslim with his own radical plans to change the U.S., not a U.S. citizen, and plans to have Kenya take over the United States. There are videos to that end.  These disgusting emails include jokes that are filthy and make fun of the first family.  They include racial material that has long been proven false.  They include carefully edited material that is a collection of half truths and out of context statements that are complete lies and also proven false if not by Scopes by other reputable sources of factual information. They also include disgusting stories about the poor and immigrants that are either not true, or the exception to create hatred and division.  He said he was trying to help me see the light - or provide entertainment.  I initially responded to them with factual material.  Then I just plain told him not to send them and that I was losing respect for him because he forwarded this trash to people.  That was the last time I had an email from him.  He seemed a nice, intelligent person who cared for people and attended a Christian church.  I found no representation of what Christ taught in the emails he sent to me.
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016   Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 4:55 pm

I would like to say that our Abe is not a 'fool'.   Like DK, I have been 'unfriended' because I have told  the truth about bias and the love of FOX news as a credible source of information. Like her, I have come to understand that once a person expounds that kind of trash, they believe it in an emotional and unchanging way.  I feel sorry for their ignorance but there is no breaking through the wall of ignorance they have thrown up. 

Alice, I hope  you are well.  I see you can edit.  hahahah.  I love you.

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016   Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Tax Reform Plan For 2016
Page 1 of 1