Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity Empty
PostSubject: Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity   Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:55 pm

9/14

This country should pay very close attention to what's going on in  Europe,
              they created countries without borders, what a fatal mistake and calamity!
              Now their being over run by thousands of illegal immigrants from Syria, Iraq
              and a few other countries.And the head of Germany Merkel is a laughing joke
              to allow 1/2 Million immigrants a year into Germany, I guess Germany must be
              very wealthy? I read earlier today the German population is infuriated at Merkel
              for what she's doing, I don't blame them...Now I read Pres. Obama wants to let
              in 10,000 Illegal immigrants from Syria what a joke these people have no documents
              we don't know who they are, and yes they could have terrorists among them, time
              for the politicians and I mean all of them left and right be dragged out of office !

Cheers.............Joe........... Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity 925501
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity   Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:24 pm

Joe,
Anybody should be able to come to the U.S.A without papers. All peoples of this country are from all over the world, except the Native Americans. We stole the whole East coast from England. all the West, and South west from Mexico, and it was all taken from the Native Americans. We should let all of them in Joe, they are people just like you, and me.
Here is a good example of doing that: Rome. The land that is Rome was a swamp. There were no Roman people. People from all over went there, and together they cleared away the swamp, built Rome, and took over most of Europe, and north Africa...they became a world power. If other countries came in and took all this away from us, they would have as much right to the land as we do. That reminds me, I have to renew my Italian passport.
Relax Joe, maybe whoever takes this land over will stop all the crime...that would be good?
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity   Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:32 pm

Good post, Domenic.  Joe, your comments about Chancelor Merkel is not one shared by most Germans. She showed compassion.  In hindsight some things could or should have been done differenctly, but hindsight doesn't change what happened.  In my view, getting tough with the migrants in the early stages would have reflected badly on Germany.  Border controls are now in place where screening, registratration and finger-printing is being done.  The controls are not 100% effective and only applies to public transportation (trains, planes and cars).  It is still possible to cross a boundary on foot where there are no observation posts.  No one in Europe is proposing fences or walls to keep people out.  It just doesn't work.  Fences and walls are necessary to keep people in as with prisons and what was formerly the Berlin Wall.  The only other wall in existence that was built to keep people out is the built by the Israelis to keep the Palestinians out of land Israel is occupying.  It is only a matter of time before that wall will come down. 

Every country has borders.  How those borders are controlled is the subject of debate.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity   Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:45 am

They have a good system in Italy:
The Government is the union. An employer can’t fire a worker without approval from the Government, nor can the workers strike without approval from the Government. Employers can not hire a non-Italian if there are Italians available for jobs. All the non-Italians going into Italy can’t take jobs away from Italians…the system seems to work good. Many non-Italians start their little home based business.

A news reporter a few years ago went up, and down California, asking the farmers why they hired illegal workers from Mexico. The reply was the same from one end of the State to the other, “We never get Americans asking for farm jobs.”

Most of the people born right after WW2 are ready to go on Social Security…that is more people than are working…America needs a work force that can pay enough Social Security money to keep the program going, or it will stop. Every action effects something else. The people from Mexico if allowed to stay, will pay tax, and they will also spend earned money for goods which will help businesses. Me, I like Mexican people, they are a good kind people. I for one want them to stay. They are family people, and that is what makes a country strong. They don’t protest, or complain when life gets hard, they just keep on doing the best they can…It is that outlook that made America strong. Many Americans need to learn from that..
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity   Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:51 am

Good thoughts and thoughts I share.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity   Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:40 am

Just heard on the German news that they caught about 30 smugglers as they tried to enter Germany from Austria.  The police have been gathering information from migrants and that has paid off.  Hopefully it will put a dent into the smuggling operations.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity   Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 8:25 am

Domenic I share your thoughts regarding farmers and Mexican immigrants entirely.  I worked six years in a migrant community and my little town where I live now has a high percentage of Mexican and Guatemalan residents. They are hard-working, devout spiritually, family-oriented, non-complaining, industrious, entrepreneurial, honest and appreciative.  Like any humans, they have their problem people too and they are beset by those who prey on the poor with drugs and connected crimes.  Single men sometimes have too much fun their one day off. 

The sun up to sun down 12 hour days work in fields and farms is very hard, tedious, dangerous, and full of poisons that affect workers and their families the rest of their lives.  Farmers invited these migrant people here to work - with large billboards in their villages - emptying out all the men from some places that introduced new hardships. People took advantage by charging large fees to get to the U.S.

When the first rash of anti-immigrant legislation forced workers out of this country, fields and orchards went begging.  Some unemployment offices tried busing unemployed people to the farms but they were too weak to do the work and the experiment failed. They didn't have the grit.

I think one of the reasons Germany is taking in immigrants besides the humanitarian issue is their own lack of young people.  The wealthier a country becomes, the more people hold onto their wealth and choose not to expend it on raising children.  In Germany and here, wealthier people are having dogs instead.  

Dogs don't pay taxes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity   Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:35 am

9/14

?

Cheers..Joe....
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity   Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity Empty

Back to top Go down

Countries Without Borders- What A Calamity And Stupidity
Page 1 of 1