Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Fairy quilts and other things Anne would love to discuss.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Fairy quilts and other things Anne would love to discuss. Empty
PostSubject: Fairy quilts and other things Anne would love to discuss.   Fairy quilts and other things Anne would love to discuss. EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:17 pm

I have young great grands who are fascinated with fairies and princesses. I have always tried to make a quilt (even small ones) to make my baby grands happy.
My one great grand likes fairies.  I have been working on making a small blanket  with a fairy woodland scene and some woodland animals and fairies in applique.  The other one is more the princess kind.  
Any ideas?

Love, Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Fairy quilts and other things Anne would love to discuss.   Fairy quilts and other things Anne would love to discuss. EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Fairy quilts and other things Anne would love to discuss. Julias%20quilt_zpscgexhhrl
This is an applique pattern that I have ordered to make for my great grand Julia.  The sky is a patchwork of blues for the sky and the flowers are patterns that can be colorstrhat I want.  I will add a fairy for her. I love this one. 
These little quilts are a lot of work but my family appreciates them and will save them for 'posterity'.  Another little way to live on after I pass.
Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Fairy quilts and other things Anne would love to discuss.   Fairy quilts and other things Anne would love to discuss. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 10:06 pm

Sometimes good things happen to people who need it.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/9cGlS05233Q

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy quilts and other things Anne would love to discuss.   Fairy quilts and other things Anne would love to discuss. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairy quilts and other things Anne would love to discuss.
Page 1 of 1